Reviews for The Sell Sword and the Prince
Deandra chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Couple of minor things:

...Not being luckily enough to have children has hit her hard - is "luckily enough" a British phrase, or is this a typo?

...I couldn't have gone better. - should be "It couldn't"

...but she brightened immediately she was told what you proposed - should be "immediately WHEN she was told"

...looking around his audience who were all waiting expectantly - And that would include me!

But this was a nice chapter, and you seem to have fallen into the "make Ivriniel nice for a change" trap! (Though someone else is the crazy cat lady!) Welcome! Glad they are freeing Oriel from her wretched brother. Loved high-handed Imrahil pushing the man along his "chosen" course!

"I was unsure of the day intended, my lord" - yeah, right, Sergion! Nice save!

Sarahbarr17 chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
Good to see another chapter - poor Imrahil is having rather a difficult time of it!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Deandra chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Lovely chapter - I do believe Imrahil is making progress! And I hope Oriel proves responsive to Sergion. He is a good man, and none will be so unsympathetic with him beside her, at least not in his hearing!

Couple of things:

- he anger and distain Aearin - is 'distain' a British equivalent of 'disdain'? I didn't find it so in the online Merriam-Webster, but perhaps it is. If not, I think you mean 'disdain' here.

- "Boromir! You mustn't eat slugs!" *snicker* This is too funny!

- the fates were playing their games again - Damn those fickle fates...or not!

- Pelagir - typo (more than once)

- staying in a well-do do hostelry - typo ('well-to do')

black4minister chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
Oh they were having such a nice evening and then it ended like that! I do love how yu describe Aearin from Imrahil's point of view - it is easy to see that love that is blooming there.

Can't wait to see how he fixes this one!

Deandra chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
Hope the more frequent updates means you are progressing nicely in your various recoveries.

Poor, besotted Imrahil - however will he sort this out and make Aerin see that he is sincere! And I do hope Glavror can be made to see reason. Mirineth doesn't deserve the fate he intends for her.

Anne Rose chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
LOL, silly goose! Why doesn't he just deliver her to her mother or grandmother and be done with it! Oh well...
blacksleeves chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
I hope you are ok, nothing permanent! I was wondering if you were taking a holiday or something...

Fun chapter, I hope Aearin is starting to get a better opinion of Imrahil, and I hope everything works out for Mirineth. I'm still looking forward to meeting Ecthelion...perhaps a young Boromir?

Is Sergion going to get in on the romance too?

Thanks and Happy Victoria Day (if you celebrate it where you are...)
sokkergurl chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
I am glad that you are feeling better and thank you so much for the update. I really missed this story and wanted to know what happened to Mirineth. I am glad that she is okay and that Imrahil saved her. Thanks again for the update and please hurry with the next one! Thanks Again!
black4minister chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Haha, oh dear, the dashing young prince is surrounded by maidens who don't like him! Lol, what a nice blow to his ego - not that he's very arrogant anyway, though he was a bit at the begining of the story.

Can't wait to see what happens nixt with Aearin - i like her more every time you update.

I'm so sorry to hear you were ill, but I'm glad you're doing better now. Get plenty of rest, and don't worry about us lot, we'll be fine :-)

sokkergurl chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
I really liked this chapter. I hope that Imrahil will be able to catch Mirineth and that Aearin won't be mad at him for too long! Thanks for the update and please hurry with the next one! Thanks Again!
Deandra chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Oh my! All the twists and turns you have included, and such lovely original material. I'm enjoying this all a great deal!

One thing: (wasn't sure what you were saying here)

?:

It would be good if he could thaw her a bit, if nothing his gaze away he gave the order to the server.

Oleanne chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
It's like a bonus story within a story. Another excellent chapter! What did Imrahil do to drive Mirineth away?
black4minister chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Hm, I'm liking the Lady Aearin more and more by the minute, though why she's blaiming Imrahil is quite beyond me. And she's got quite the ancestors, hasn't she? Does she share the 'fey', as she put it?

Can't wait to see how our noble prince deals with this one, write more soon!

Anne Rose chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Oh, good idea, Aearin, cause Imrahil rescuing her won't cause her father to force him to marry her... *smacks Aearin upside the head*

I guess Aearin will need to go along on the rescue as chaperone. ;-)
NicolaChiave chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
what a great story-just like all the others you've written! thanks so much for sharing them with us!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »