Reviews for The Sell Sword and the Prince
blacksleeves chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Oh my, I sense a new adventure coming! I love the story with the haradrim princess, it's very inventive. Please update again soon!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
A really good chapter - it was nice to see Aearin thawing a bit!

Poor Imrahil - I wonder how he will deal with this latest delicate problem?

Happy writing! Be assured that the spirit and genious of Tolkien inspire you still...

Sarahbarr17 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
A very entertaining chapter!

Hugs,

black4minister chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Haha, I really love Imrahil and Sergion's friendship, they know eachother so well. And I can just see them sitting in the monsterous hall trying not to look at eachother so they wouldn't laugh!

I really like Lady Aearin, she sounds like quite a character. But I actually like Lady Mirineth too. I can tell she's sweet, you know, she just needs someone to stand up for her.

Can't wait to see where this goes next,

blacky xox
Anne Rose chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Oh! Oh! Oh! *Bounces up and down* Liked that chapter very much!

Teehee! The poor ladies and the awful toad of a father. One hopes Imrahil will rescue them from him. ;-)

And I'm delighted to find that we will see more of Oriel and that she'll be given a chance to re-enter society. Perhaps Imrahil can keep the toad's delusions of grandeur alive long enough for that to happen.
Deandra chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
Poor rebuffed Imrahil! But it was a mistake for the lady to wound his male pride - he'll never give up now! Methinks something might develop between Sergion and Lady Oriel. That would be nice.

Good chapter, and I'm as curious as Imrahil to discover the secrets hidden here!

Sarahbarr17 chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Another excellent chapter - I am really enjoying this! I suspect Thorongil is being a bit devious with the book errand!

Hugs,

Deandra chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Oh, you are too wicked! Here I was just thinking nice thoughts that you didn't conclude the chapter after the very satisfactory glimpse of Imrahil and Thorongil reunited, when you go and end the tale in such a way! For shame! Perhaps the "adventure", per se, is gone, but a new adventure of sorts presents itself...

Lovely!

- Deandra

P.S. And nice to know that Jibran made it to knight as he had wanted.
black4minister chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Oh yey! More chapters! I'm so glad you're continuing on! And it'll be great to find out how Imrahil met his wife. I ove that you're tying this story in with your other one - makes the whole thing seem so real.

I liked how Imrahil described meeting Aragorn on the battle field, and not knowing who he was, it must have been the last thing he expected!

Can't wait for more!

blacky xox
black4minister chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Ok, number one, a big apology for loosing track of this story and not reveiwing for about four chapters, I've only just managed to catch up. But it was amazing, and I loved every minute of it. I especially like how you dealt with Thorongil leaving, as it is something often badly explained in fanfics. But yours was consice, and realistic. I love that all the men were so heartbroken to see him go, he's certainly lovable, our Aragorn.

And Imrahil's missed feelings on the matter, also very realistic for a young, up-and-coming captain. Can't wait for the next chapter, though, sadly, I sense we are nearing the end.

Blacky xox
allibxtr chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
I love that this story is about Imrahil. You never get to hear anything about him really.
blacksleeves chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
I'm looking forward to meeting the cast in Minas Tirith! Thanks :)
Elenothar chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Ah, at least they made peace with each other...sort of :)
Oleanne chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Wonderful chapter! Not sure which site I have been reviewing on... but I did want to let you know how much I have been enjoying the story. I especially like how you describe how those they freed will have to readjust to a life of freedom - or in some cases due to gender (Oriel) or station (Jibran) there are societal blocks to true freedom. Imrahil and Sergion are perceptive and noble hearted enough to consider these and try to help. Imrahil still can not quite comprehend why Thorongil would slip away without any fanfare and shies away from the adulation. I hope we get to hear of his first thoughts upon being reintroduced to Thorongil.
Deandra chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Nicely done! Since Tolkien never gave us a sense of these two being at odds when they met on the Pelennor, this makes your backstory fit in neatly with canon. Lovely lots of detail in seeing to the freed hostages.

I had been wondering where the new chapter was as I turned on my computer after work, and here it was! A nice end to the work week.

93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »