Reviews for The Sell Sword and the Prince
Sarahbarr17 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I'm still enjoying this story. It must be pretty hard for Imrahil to understand "Thorongil" at present but it is nice to think that one day he will know Aragorn.

Happy writing!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Anne Rose chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Ah! I want him to tell Imrahil who he is! But of course he can't. And I want to know who these various refugees are.

More please!
Elenothar chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
I really like this story, please continue! :)
Deandra chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Wonderful chapter! At last we get to Thorongil's departure. I'm eager to see how much you show of it, and whether you have him reconcile with Imrahil before it actually happens. As this is virgin territory in fanfics, there are all sorts of things you can do with it.

blacksleeves chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
I'm enjoying this one, thanks!
Lialathuveril chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
This is a brilliant chapter, full of action and adventure, I really like it. And the cliffhanger at the end is masterful!

I think you've also done a really good job (as usual) of bringing the supporting characters to life. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Lia
catinthehat007 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
loving it!
Feafea chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! :D
Deandra chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Well, you certainly do write a wonderful action-adventure story! This is really quite exciting and gripping. It has me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next!

Deandra chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Yay! Go Team Gondor! I'm still enjoying this a great deal. And a nice touch of realism to have some dissension in the ranks.

Eliante chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Well, well, nicely done indeed

Please keep on the good work, I'm hooked :) Thanks!
Deandra chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Quite the adventure, but nice that Imrahil will rescue the boys and the woman from such abuse. Methinks Thorongil will be understanding of the "booty" he returns with.

Sarahbarr17 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Go,go Imrahil!

Sarah x
k-sen chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
awesome chapter D lol Jibran sounds so close to my brothers name xD loved the way you brought him in
black4minister chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
oh dear, i can see this going so wrong on them! Nice that the prince and aragorn reconciled though. There's nothing worse than two leaders who don't get on. And they have the potential to be such good friends, lol.

Can't wait to see how they're going to fix this little, well ok big, problem. Looking forward to it,

blacky xox