Reviews for The Sell Sword and the Prince
Deandra chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Hm, we are more adventure than romance at present - I think I got the impression it was more romance oriented. Not that I'm complaining as this is a rousing good tale, well told! How far will this story go? Will we see Imrahil's reaction in 3019 when he finds out who Thorongil really is?

k-sen chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
wait wait lol i get it! dont worry about it haha i missed a few paragraphs it makes sense now lol and i get it and like it D
k-sen chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
D i like the way you bring imrahil and aragon together D that was cool D but im afraid you lost me a bit at the last paragraph... what happened with the tower? could you post that in your next chapter? cheers
Feafea chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Right when I was looking for a Thorongil story, I found one. KEEP IT COMING OKAY! :DD
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Looking forward to reading the rest of this story - I always like hearing of Aragorn during his days as Thorongil.

Happy writing!

Hugs,

Sarah x
black4minister chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Oh dear, I see a, well not a fight, Araogrn would never, but maybe a disagreement coming. Imrahil has a short fuse in his youth. I'm loving this story, and can't wait for more,

blacky xox
Deandra chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Methinks Imrahil is going to like Thorongil whether he wants to or not. But, then, "Thorongil" does have a way of drawing men to him, eager and faithful.

This is such an enjoyable and different tale, as Imrahil's history is so rarely (ie. never) explored. And your sea knowledge is quite evident.

- Deandra

Few minor typos, if you care:

Imrahil shot his friend scornful look - left out "a"

Althoughthe incursion into Umbar - lost a space

Probably,” Imrahil agreed - lost the opening quote mark

“Feel the need to say who you are, do you?” He ribbed when he saw - "He" should be lower case

the confidant stance - should be "confident"
SilverWinter18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ha! I really like young Imrahil! I'm also excited to be reading another one of your fanfics. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I can already tell that it'll be much enjoyed!
blacksleeves chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
hello! it has been a while!

I am enthralled so far, this is totally new territory and I like the young Imrahil already. Can't wait to read about the younger Aragorn and how he acts in Minas Tirinth.

Thanks!
Deandra chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Lovely beginning - and quite exciting considering there really isn't any action as yet! I'm eager to take this journey with you!

Two typos and a question (maybe it's just my reading of it, though):

And seeing his daughter now, all her attention focused on Éomer, memories of his wife grabbed his mind once years together had been full of joy. She had beenso alive in the early days, - the full sentence doesn't make sense to me, as though something is missing - it is okay up to grabbed his mind but then it seems "off"; in the last partial sentence you need to insert a space in "beenso"

the Ahe enjoyed stylizing into a fair rendering - need a space in "Ahe"

Oleanne chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
What an interesting and plausible premise. I am intrigued and hope to read more soon! Thanks!
Sorrows Equinox chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Interesting, I don't think I've ever seen a story like this. Can't wait for more.

- Sorrow
Sammy P chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
what does the title mean?

update soon
Kairi-senpai chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ah i already love it D and it's not done before D fresh and innovative D props
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*grin* Thorongil stories are one of my absolute favorite 'genres' in LOTR fic. Looking forward to what you'll do with it!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »