Reviews for Lost Kitten
wolfsblood13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It was such a sweet story and at the end of it, all I could was 'awww' at how cute the two were. Nice work.
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Good. Very good. Its soooo adorable. :)
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Found this on LJ just a little bit ago and this is so adorably sweet little suzalulu, the kiss(es) were so cute, the innocence of it all had me falling for this couple all over again.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
It's cute
It's very very cute
Now get with the goodness in Twisted Fairytale already!
...and Lelouch better be holding that scarf very dearly
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Kawaii!
Bambi With Rabies RAWR chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
lol That was so cute! I love stories about Lelouch and Suzaku when they were younger but there's not that many on here :(
shugotenshii chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
...ugh. that HAD to be. the CUTEST thing ever. haughty little lelouch XDD I can just see it now.

for a first suzalulu fic.. it was really well written : D
SuN chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
AW DAT WAS SO CUTE ;0 you should totally continue this story
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Traditional Britannian greeting, right.

Kidding (mostly).

D'aww, I love the little kid fics in a fluffy way I don't generally admit in public.

I also love Orange-boy (which is why I have yet to include him in any fic of mine, how remiss of me).
J.r chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
it is nice story.

But why is the title lost kitten?
masamuneko chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nyo has finally reviewed her Mei-chan's fanfic gomen if it took long, I know you were planning to cook me in Suzalulu "special" stew if I delayed to the next month XD Thus, I finally made a account (after a ridiculous 5 years of laziness) so please do not put me in that stew- yet!

Anyway, Nyo is proud of you with what you have written, it is well composed and heart-warming~ you created such atmosphere that fits the purpose of the story and yet focused on Suzalulu's "adorable moments"! (oh no, I just said "adorable" O_o)

I love the "typical Britannian greeting" concept *nods head approvingly* Suzaku could not get out of that one and "innocent" Lulu even initiated it! Wot~! You did a favor for those who love this couple *grins*

I am glad you are finally unleashing that inner yaoi/shonen-ai impulse you kept for a whole year (which was also unleashed physically as you "throw me around" due to your fangirl-ing over those yaoi manga you read)! Am looking forward for your complete transition to the "dark side" of BL through your writing *hugs*
yueHOLIC chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
nice...start for ur first attempt

its too innocent..and its cute...mild suzalulu...kind a little short

not much to say...c",)
pungok chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
despite my unfamiliarity with code geass, i found this fic rather cute. :) oh, the innocence young kids... actually, i can't make anymore suggestions with this since you write very well. :)
friolera chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw, that was so cute! XD

-TruancyCity