Reviews for Five Lessons Sam and Jack Learned From Each Other
Zoser chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I firmly believe in this one - 'When all else fails, eat cake'
timepresent chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Absolutely love this Jenn! I think one & two are my favourites, but they're all awesome :)

~Josi
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*spasms of spastasticness*

that was great.

i loved it.

very true to the characters.
mia66 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow I totally love it! I was able to remember each and every one of the episodes (or circumstances around it) but one...the second one; now I need to re-watch my DVD's cause after reading this I'm missing them!

the third one make me hurt; cause I think that is how Sam felt after he said that to her but at the same time she understood he did it because of that feeling they had.

So they are together but apart ah, somehow I think this is the way for them cause of their line of work and all but I can't stop from thinking they need more than that, they do.

thanks that was refreshingly good and pretty well written.
HDorothy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
One of your best! Snifling and reaching for a tissue...okay, so I've got cold. Still! :)
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw... That was lovely! Though Lesson #3 was a bit painful, Lesson #5 balanced it out nicely. Very well done, as always!

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Grudgingly I have to admit it's good... fluff :: mutters :: j/k - no I really liked it. Although I still don't think the national treasure comment was *that* bad. LOL
22 | « Prev Page 1 2