Reviews for Next Time, We're Walking
Heinah chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Thanks! You just made my day. :) I love to read it again and again. :D A great LOL fic. :)))))) LOLOLOL! )))
Athlantis chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMG this was priceless!

ROTFLMAO from start to end!

and this part:

"Are you praying?" Florence said, stunned. "I thought you were anti-religion!"

"I am," Freddie groaned, "I just don't want to go to Hell!"

HILARIOUS!

thank you sooooo much for writing is, you made my day...well night, but anyway...
The Crazy Sisters chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Loved it. I was laughing so hard when Freddie said "I'm going to throw up and then we are going to die!"

-Claw
Phases Of Obsession chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Poor Freddie! *goes and hugs Freddie* This changes my opinion on the whole cable-car deal from it being just a crazy thing they put in there just to keep that song going to it being rather cute! Now everytime I hear 'Mountain Duet' I shall think of this fanfic and it shall make me smile :) Great job!
ZeeZee22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Freddie/Florence is so cute! I love your take on it it shows how Freddie is always such a horrible person as he portrayed in many versions of Chess.

More?
therenthead chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
xDD I loved it _ I love Freddie :P

-faved
TwoCentsForFree chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*Excited fangirl squee* I loved it. And I love YOU! 0) It was whatever I had pictured, plus a little something extra...I'm not sure what. But I was watching Chess on my laptop as I was reading this, and I still haven't managed to switch it back to the movie without cracking up laughing.

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, and thank you. I wish there were some way I could repay you for this...this masterpiece.

Oh, I am in awe, seriously. Adorable! 0D