Reviews for Hardly a Silent Night
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
"I know! We're like friends with benefits, without the benefits!"

I do not in any way shape or form ship Tabby, but this was kind of funny and I liked it despite your carefully lampshaded cliché. :D Good job.
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I know I already commented over at NFA, but I just wanna say-I still love this! I love how Tony's feeling all sorry for himself in the beginning, and of course I love how Abby swoops in to take care of the poor injured guy at Christmas ;). There are some really great lines (my personal favorite is Tony's fear that Abby's cooking may result in food poisoning...lol). And of course her reaction to his music. lol. Great Tabby moments. I love how protective he is of her, and of course I love the end. I admit it, I adore Tabbyness...Can't wait to read more from you! -Z
LoveAndSerenity chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Yay! A sweet Tabby story to make me feel a bit better about not getting my Tabby-fill this holiday season. It was really sweet. I love Tabby fics from Tony's POV, because while Abby is a complicated person, seeing Tony realize what love is and that he feels it with Abby is usually amazing.

Please write me some more Tabby fics? Didn't you have a good time writing this sweet story? Well, I bet if you write some more, you'll have lots of fun. Tabby is such a fun pairing, and my OTP, so I'll love you if you write more good Tabby fics like this.

Great job, and please write me some more Tabby stories soon!