Reviews for A WINTER'S TALE
rindy713 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
very nice adaptation of one of our traditional favorites. i am so glad alex is there to help nurse bobby back to physical health now that his emotional health is better. this winter's tale was a treat!
rindy713 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
poor bobby. he can't help but try to fix things. i hope michael can rescue him.
rindy713 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
it's so sad. even though his family made his life miserable, he was good for them. interesting to think of his mom turning on frank if he were not around. i have some trepidation about the next chapter.
rindy713 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
i'm glad he's embracing this little adventure. i'm looking forward to it too!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
no, bobby, don't do it! i like the rookie cop's attitude. and i'll bet if mayo got to know bobby, he'd be ok too.
Partri65 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Hope06 chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
WOW so powerful and it really shows that the two of them have helped each other more than they will bother ever fully realize
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
I LOVED THIS! Keep up the great work, Pat! And thanks for such excellent writing!
Medea Callous chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
That was charming and very satisfying. It's wonderful when someone realises how sweet life is. I'm very sad with how Deakins and Eames would have turned out without him - especially Eames, since it seemed as though she'd gotten so good at convincing johns that she was for sale that she got used to selling herself cheap for a few drinks. But I think the stark contrast was necessary, and very believable.

I think one of the biggest gifts we can give people is a sense that they can tackle big things for themselves; that Goren would provide that anchor for people in his life is very believable, and a gift.
Frost Deejn chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
So very sweet! I love it.
BASRIC chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
I enjoyed your story very much. Well written. I apologize for lurking and not commenting with each chapter but I have learned to my dismay that I get into many stories and suddenly they are never finished so I am now only commenting at the end of stories. This last bit is not aimed at you but fan fiction writers in general.

Again. Lovely story.
pterryfan chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Aw. "I'm glad you're in my life." Sweet. You know, it would be nice-really nice-if she said something along those lines to him in the season premiere. I do think he's had a very good effect on her, made her a better cop and maybe a better person. Surely such compassion as he has must have rubbed off on her. It would be nice to have some in-show acknowledgement of that.
Azamiko chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
AWESOME! Can't wait for the next part.
pterryfan chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Great job on the whole enterprise, especially the entry. Poor Eames, so lonely without her family, her nephew . . . and poor Bobby without his Alex. You remind me why I rooted for these people in the first place.