Reviews for Kunocchichi, chapter 1
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
yeah I agree with orange lights! Please do continue after reading girlfreinds for the second time I like the idea of these two as a couple.
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was great, are you going to keep this as a one shot, it would be better that way but ya know I can't help but to want more hahaha
Terra1578 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Stark Street Ferry 8/26/11 ch1

Since you already started reading you cant stop. My name is Kalena. I have black hair, and green eyes. I am 13. I was abused my whole life. I have no ears or nose, because my parents chopped them of with a rusty fork. I am dead. I will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping off your body parts with a rusty fork unless you repost this on 5 pages. THIS IS NO JOKE! If you do, something good will happen to you within 13 days. If you don't believe this, wait.
Polerbair chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Agreed with Orange Lights. It's a good start to something. Would be nice to see it continue.
Orange Lights chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lol, I know you posted this chapter like what... five months ago, but I wish there had been reviews back then so you kept it going!

This is a good well written start to a fic, especially compared to other Girl Friends fan fic I've seen. I also really like the idea of a Taguchi/Chiharu pairing, so if you haven't lost all inspiration can you keep it going for me? :3

Anyway, nice start, even if you aren't going to continue. :)