Reviews for Comfort Where We Overlap
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'm not sure how I missed this story the first time! So very glad I caught up to it though:)
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was really sweet! And their kiss...M...:)

Awesome job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great job!:)
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Awesome story! :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww the perfect mixture of angst and sweetness. A lovely fic. Thank you.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
wow what a beautiful story! So well described. I could really feel for Gillian when she tried to hide from them in the beginning. And Emily so sweet!
LightWoman chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww, that was lovely! Beautifully written and so sweet and natural, and very in character. I liked Gillian looking around Cal's study when he was gone, and falling asleep on his sofa - it's something I can imagine her doing. Good job :-)
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Arh - cute and fluffy - Seriously, great little story, well penned, as ever - totally enjoyed it
AmaranthineWhisper chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love it. I'm a huge fan of Gillian being a part of Cal's family. Would love to see more from you!
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Let me be one of the first to tell you how very much I love this story, It is brilliantly written, and your grasp of the characters couldn't be truer. The scenario is believable, and you have managed to write a Christmas fic that does not simply give the reader a sugar rush. I loved Gillian's time alone in his library, both when it was hard to be around his things, and after the party, when she was reveling "in the closeness of him" and "rested her head in the indentation he'd left in the cushion." Wonderful. Loved the title, too, and the quote it came from. I hope your professed writer's block takes a long hiatus, so we can read more from you while waiting for the frickin' show to come back on. :)