Reviews for Free Association Theater
flamewithin31 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
not bad. the difficult word threw me off, its not that i didn't understand most of them, its because it throws the reader out of the story. overall the story was very good, but how it was written made the story harder to understand whats going on.
pencilsinabag chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that caffeine is a tricksy devil, but quite frankly if it produces this, then uh, you should definitely be drinking it more.

through a tube or something.

(was that inappropriate? wait this is jalex, i think inappropriate left screaming somewhere past that tree?)

ahem, anyway, i clearly like this. (special hell has never felt so GOOD)
CKYDragonz14 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
what was that last part? too many big words :)
MiHnn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh... kinky ;p...

As fate would have it, it's 11.30 in the night, and I just finished watching (yet again) 'graphic novel' due to some deep seated boredom on my part. Following which I wondered...'Hmm, I'm in the mood for a jalex fic'... and I stumbled on yours..How fitting was that?

I gotta say, I love your work on LWD, and this didn't disappoint. Only you could make Justin being in a skirt relatively kinky enough so his masculinity wouldn't suffer.. Alex was believable, and so was the kink.. (at least in my twisted mind)...

I do hope to read more from thy artful hand.. ;)
oogajunk chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think you had me at the disclaimer analogy. Who is a winnar? You is a winnar.

I do like your style. It's got that educated sarcasm (for lack of a better phrase) dripping from every sentence, and it's fun as hell to read. Was it the most original storyline? No. But who gives a f**k. I really don't have much to add, and I'm sure even if I did, it wouldn't matter too much. You're very aware of what you're doing, what you're portraying, what you're writing. So it's not like I can point something out that you haven't already thought of. But keep doing what you're doing, and hope you write more Jalex.
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, this was wonderful. I loved the ending. XD
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm not much of a WoWP fan, though I have seen the show enough times to know you totally got Justin's personality right. I'm not big on actual incest in fic (step-cest and adopt-cest so obviously don't count). But I love your writing, and I'll probably follow you just about anywhere that I have some inkling of the fandom.

Fantastic! You really have an ear for voices and cbaracters. I"m totally jealous.
CyWiz chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Awesome! I love everything especially Justin in a princess outfit and Alex torturing him about him seeing her naked. It was very well written I have to say.
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Despite what others might say, I thought this was something that Alex would do and something that could actually happen in their 'world'. I think you kept the characters pretty well in character and that this was a very interesting plot. The tension between Justin and Alex was amazing, and while the ending didn't really resovle anything, I really really liked it! To top it all off, Justin was in a princess dress XD
bink-fanfic chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was great. Really funny.

That's my review. Everything else is just me rambling on to make this review seem not so short. Not so much ramble, since I'm ending it here. Probably.

I don't even know what the word ramble actually means.