Reviews for Cut Like A Boy's Hair
Dustin McClary chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I agree with your sentiments regarding Lucrecia...And I applaud your story. It was beautifully crafted, wonderfully done...and it FINALLY opened up room in Vincent's heart for Yuffie...the one who would never betray him, for ANYTHING. Write more, man...Or I'll sic Sephiroth on you! :P
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh god, Lucrecia so deserved this. I hate her, too! *high fives you*
lostinmusation chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sweet and raw in emotion, it was a really good 1st POV and I really liked the last bit of it.
Bmonti chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
oohhhh i wish i could wright as wel as you do :( you have such a way with words.

i dont like Lucrecia at all but this made me not hate her anymore
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Love it! I did get a slight sense of L bashing (not that I can stand her either!) but it was tempered with some heartfelt thoughts. So cute!
Amaurea6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Something, I don't know what, tells me you don't like Lucrecia. Even I had to pity her though. Such sadness. Oh well.
Lethe Erisdottir chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Love your story, love the point of view. And, like you, hate Lucrecia. Horrible woman, teased Vincent Valentine when he was alive, tortured and used him in her own experiments (oh yes she DID) after Hojo shot him, and then abandoned him when she went off and sealed herself in mako crystal. (WTF?) And even then, she won't release him, she draws him back to her, keeping him locked in his self-made prison of guilt and recrimination. Let GO, woman!

Now I have to say, our Vincent does jump headlong into his prison and lock the door himself. He's SUCH an emo! Get OVER it, Vince, as Yuffie might say.

So I'm glad you let her help. % )
Wolf Lover-Vamp Hater chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh God, I hate Lucrecia as well, I wanted to slap the hell out of her.

Anyway, I love this one shot, even if it was in Lucrecia's POV. I love Yuffie and Vincent together, they make the perfect couple.

After all, opposites do attract.

Great job, and continue with your talent.
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow... I never thought of Lucrecia in this kind of way... I think it suits her perfectly...
ciniaofei chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow, I love this concept! It's so eloquently written and the characters were so real, I loved this!
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
wow, that was amazing! i really liked it.
carzla chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really enjoyed this! It was a refreshing change to see Yuffentine written from Lucrecia's POV and her being jealous. I like how both Vincent and Yuffie seemed to be able to hear her at the end, and how Lucrecia, despite being jealous, wishes the best for them both in the end. :)

Seriously, I couldn't tell that you didn't like her. But I guess it's the hallmark of great writers to keep characters IC even when they don't like said characters, ne?
Prince Mercutio chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Best. Fic. I've read. In so long.

Seriously, I'm not kidding!

And I'm amazed that you hate Lucy, but you wrote such a great fic with her as the narrator!

I'm seriously amazed!

Awesome fic :3

loved it, instant fav!
serenbach chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
There are so amny 'Yuffie is jealous of Lucrecia' fics, it's nice to see one the other way around! This was a really good read, and an original idea. Well done. :)
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
So cool! I like how you made it from Lucrecia's point of view!