Reviews for The Great Cullen
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was beautiful. Amazing job!
princessmichala chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
that was kinda.. eh... i have no words. :o
Twilight-boo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i have to say without even mentioning it u could tell that it is related to the great gatsby.I love that book and i am mad that gatsby took the blame AND didnt get his happy ending. i have to say i wanted to cry when i read it just like the book. I wanna cry that Edward died!
Marry abigail chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
what happend to bella?
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
damn. that was so incredibly sad...
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Thoroughly gutting, in good ways. It's been so long since I've read Gatsby.

I enjoyed your oneshot, and I could see all of the thought and attention to detail you laced in. Woot!
aceandmary62442 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
ive always loved the book the great gatsby and havent had the chance to read it in a few years but about two minutes in to this story i realized what it was and smiled. youve just made my day and i fully intend on digging my copy out and re reading it tomorrow
CereuleanBlue chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Interesting. I'd never have thought to do a crossover of The Great Gatsby and Twilight, but it fits very well. This is well written bb. I like it very much.
paola2208 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WOW ! Fantastic, very well written, as usual, you did a beautiful job.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh gosh. So good! More like fantastic. I cried! I'm so buying that book now!
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I was reading your other story, The Longest Summer and you mentioned this and since I just read the book in my english class I just had to read it.

This was amazing, I loved it. I enjoyed reading it very much, it's one of my favorites.

LeftRightLeftRightLeft42
theorange3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Amazing
bmango chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Congrats on the contest, bb! This was an amazing Twilight/Gatsby story - just thinking of Robert Redford...sigh... Anyway, I love how you integrated everything and it turned out beautifully! -b
JulesZP chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow Char!

I loved it so much I read it twice. It was a wonderful one shot with a true beginning, middle and end.

And you are so right- The Great Gatsby world and the Twiworld play very nicely together. I haven't read the Great Gatsby in a VERY LONG time but your story brought me right back to it.

Loved it babes!

xoxo

Jules
hopeful wager chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
arghh... The GG is one of my favorite books of all time, so I knew where this was going from the start, but still find myself crushed and bitter at the end. You executed this beautifully, just the right balance for FSF's plot with your own tweak on the twi-characters. And I think Edward would have been a gastby-like man if he had lived. of course, I only think that in hindsight because i would have wanted him to be incomplete w/o his love, even though she wouldn't be born for 60 some years.

Well done, and congraduations on your double win in the contest.