Reviews for The Great Cullen
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was beautiful. Amazing job!
princessmichala chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
that was kinda.. eh... i have no words. :o
Twilight-boo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i have to say without even mentioning it u could tell that it is related to the great gatsby.I love that book and i am mad that gatsby took the blame AND didnt get his happy ending. i have to say i wanted to cry when i read it just like the book. I wanna cry that Edward died!
Marry abigail chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
what happend to bella?
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
damn. that was so incredibly sad...
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Thoroughly gutting, in good ways. It's been so long since I've read Gatsby.

I enjoyed your oneshot, and I could see all of the thought and attention to detail you laced in. Woot!
aceandmary62442 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
ive always loved the book the great gatsby and havent had the chance to read it in a few years but about two minutes in to this story i realized what it was and smiled. youve just made my day and i fully intend on digging my copy out and re reading it tomorrow
CereuleanBlue chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Interesting. I'd never have thought to do a crossover of The Great Gatsby and Twilight, but it fits very well. This is well written bb. I like it very much.
paola2208 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WOW ! Fantastic, very well written, as usual, you did a beautiful job.
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh gosh. So good! More like fantastic. I cried! I'm so buying that book now!
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I was reading your other story, The Longest Summer and you mentioned this and since I just read the book in my english class I just had to read it.

This was amazing, I loved it. I enjoyed reading it very much, it's one of my favorites.

theorange3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
bmango chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Congrats on the contest, bb! This was an amazing Twilight/Gatsby story - just thinking of Robert Redford...sigh... Anyway, I love how you integrated everything and it turned out beautifully! -b
JulesZP chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow Char!

I loved it so much I read it twice. It was a wonderful one shot with a true beginning, middle and end.

And you are so right- The Great Gatsby world and the Twiworld play very nicely together. I haven't read the Great Gatsby in a VERY LONG time but your story brought me right back to it.

Loved it babes!