Reviews for Viper
Aetheryn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh geeze! Poor Teagan.

Ugh, Isolde drives me up the wall and this just hits home. Excellent job.

Between how obnoxious she is during the whole Redcliffe situation and the way she treated Alistair, I really hate her. Punching her out is now a favorite pastime of mine.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Consider me another person that wondered about Teagan/Isolde's relationship.

Beautifully written.
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This was totally what I thought of when I first played and Teagan seemed extremely concerned about Isolde or the other way around as well!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I have to admit, I did wonder about this possibility seeing as Isolde seems to be so much younger than Eamon... and the way she throws herself at him in the Redcliffe quest.

Well-done and beautifully evocative.
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I am so happy to read a Teagan fic that I can almost forgive that horrible woman being in it :).
Thessili chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very nice indeed :) I comment on her inappropriate behaviour, draping all over him, panting his name etc in my fic. Hussy! :)
ShrubberiesAreMyTrade chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
See, this is beautifully written and draws on complex emptions and all that, but for me it still NEVER HAPPENED! Because Teagan would have told her to back the frak off, only in a polite way, seeing as he is a man of wealth and taste (in a non- Rolling Stones kinda way)

... And on an entirely related note, I think I shall be killing Isolde this play through. And take pleasure in it. Possible toast her demise.

(But seriously, stunningly written:))
NotLaura chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Challenge Accepted, indeed! I love the imagery. And how much you capture in so few words. Perfect and sick and sad and wonderful all at once. :D
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I always felt there was something more going on least that Isolde would like there to be more. You took it one step further than my musings regarding Connor's paternity though. Well done.

I took great pleasure in sacrificing Isolde on my last playthrough (it was worth getting yelled at by Alistair). Now, if the game only allowed me to kill Anora, I would be very happy! :D