Reviews for 91 Cents to a Million Friendship
Someone Jelly
BRUH
Yes... yes it will not be worst than before...
Ambar chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Could someone please write a story that the character doesn't think bad about herself? God, everything to the person is dull, dull hair, dull eyes, can't you find one thing about yourself attractive? It's so annoying! I'll never understand why people love the character so much. 'Oh, it's because of her personality!' She considers her personality dull too, so...? No answers
Til' all are one chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Oh my gosh I love this story! You are truly brilliant and this has to be one of my most favorite stories!
The Silvernote chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
VB
xVentressx chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Damn,I actually really liked this story!I'm so glad I found it.:)
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
Okay. I don't care that this was last updated in 2010. Its just too good. This story is just amazing! Has to be one of the best I've read of SideswipexOC... Loved it!
Bee4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Poor thing! I hate bullies!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I LOVE T!

I LOVE IT! :))))
eagle219406 chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
I have read this story up to here. It's pretty good. I noticed your line about Starscream having a weakness for Sparklings. While the movie never officially says that, it does kind of make sense when you watch a few scenes. Like when Sam was running with the allspark with Ironhide and Ratchet flanking him, and Starscream cuts them off. Starscream then shoots at Ironhide and Ratchet taking them out of the game. He could have taken Sam out and grabbed the Allspark right there, but instead, he flies off. Then when Sam is about to hand the Allspark to the people in the helicopter, Starscream shoots the helicopter down, but again, leaves Sam alone. A good explanation for that was that he couldn't bring himself to harm a child.
Wow chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Best story ever! Was scrolling through some stories and found this. Probably one of the best fanfiction stories ever written. U captured my attention instantly and kept me wanting more. Congrats!
Dawn Racer chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
This was the most sweet and epic story I've read in a long time! I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this.
PippinPoppin chapter 21 . 5/20/2014