Reviews for 91 Cents to a Million Friendship
Til' all are one chapter 4 . 9/15
Oh my gosh I love this story! You are truly brilliant and this has to be one of my most favorite stories!
geekforgreek chapter 8 . 9/4
xVentressx chapter 21 . 7/27
Damn,I actually really liked this story!I'm so glad I found it.:)
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 21 . 3/24
Okay. I don't care that this was last updated in 2010. Its just too good. This story is just amazing! Has to be one of the best I've read of SideswipexOC... Loved it!
Bee4ever chapter 1 . 3/15
Poor thing! I hate bullies!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2014

I LOVE IT! :))))
eagle219406 chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
I have read this story up to here. It's pretty good. I noticed your line about Starscream having a weakness for Sparklings. While the movie never officially says that, it does kind of make sense when you watch a few scenes. Like when Sam was running with the allspark with Ironhide and Ratchet flanking him, and Starscream cuts them off. Starscream then shoots at Ironhide and Ratchet taking them out of the game. He could have taken Sam out and grabbed the Allspark right there, but instead, he flies off. Then when Sam is about to hand the Allspark to the people in the helicopter, Starscream shoots the helicopter down, but again, leaves Sam alone. A good explanation for that was that he couldn't bring himself to harm a child.
Wow chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Best story ever! Was scrolling through some stories and found this. Probably one of the best fanfiction stories ever written. U captured my attention instantly and kept me wanting more. Congrats!
Dawn Racer chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
This was the most sweet and epic story I've read in a long time! I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this.
PippinPoppin chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Best story I've read in a while! Congrats! :D
PippinPoppin chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Great chapter! :D
PippinPoppin chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Aaahhhh! Dawn! 0.o
Great chapter! REALLY tense!
PippinPoppin chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Sideswipe won't leave you :( it will get better :)
PippinPoppin chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
*bawling* that was a touching chapter! Very we'll done! :'D
PippinPoppin chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
:/ don't trust her dad, Sides. He's not a good person..