Reviews for Annie's Spanish Text Book
tktktk chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
a.h.harrigan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was awesome I love old Jeff and Annie will you wright a more current story? Please
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That story is so cute I wish they'd get together already
Lazychewie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Loved the story and the very ending

"So they all stand there, eating brownies in the parking lot, like a bunch of dorks."
ILoveThemAllEqually chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I just wanted to say THANK YOU fro writing this. It's just so cute and funny and OMG I LOVE IT! I'm gonna read it again and again because it's just adorable!

If only Jeff & Annie could be together on the show... xD
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome Story d(*-*)
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
"Annie's arms are still around Jeff's waist, and he still has one hand behind her head, tangled in her hair. "What's up?" he asks, feigning nonchalance."

That made me laugh out loud. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing your story!
kasterborous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
this was so great and perfect and wonderful. If it were a brownie it would be orgasmic. Good job once again :)
antebellum.kid chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh, how ADORABLE this is! I absolutely love Jeff/Annie, but not all the fanfics on here (not that there are many, but hopefully it will expand soon) do the amazing chemistry of their characters justice. You, compadre, did more than that: you wrote them so well with the rest of the gang!

I've been lurking on these forums for a few days now but never wanted to create an account for a review, since nothing really coaxed me to do so. I finally did it after reading this! Two parts I loved most in particular:

"Jeff kind of figured it would be a more dramatic place than the parking lot, but whatever."

I think that epitomizes his attitude so well, and it made me smile.

"Annie finishes her brownie in record time, so Jeff tears of the "J" portion of his brownie and gives it to her."

THAT MADE ME SMILE SO WIDELY I HAVEN'T STOPPED YET. It was just a very honest and sweet moment and it was a nice way to end the way we see them in this particular fanfic.

Good job doesn't even begin to describe the kudos you deserve for this fic, but it will have to do for now. Please write more!
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was ADORABLE!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw, this is a cute story! I like it. Awesome job! It's so... them.
monkeypants17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Adorable story; you have the characters down extremely well!

I loved how their 'affair' came out, very sweet and a great Jeff/Annie story :D
poeticgrace chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is definitely one of the best Jeff/Annie stories I have read. You really got the voices of both characters down and gave them natural reactions and concerns. I love the little nuances you put in there, like Jeff loving her in his sweatshirt and how Annie looks at him when he makes scrambled eggs. Great, great story.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 1/15/2010