Reviews for Chuck Verses The Future
Warn Almstek chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Please, write on...
middream06 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
great start when is the next update?
Warn Almstek chapter 1 . 5/31/2011

..I didn't knew about Chuck (or 'his' show) but the start of this fic seems interesting; please consider to continue.
krell chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
OK... got me hooked... guess thats all though? Pity.
dreameralways chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
You should continue this.
Rdaneel999 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Very funny and very close to the Chuck and TSCC feel. Hope to see an update of it soon. Thanks for sharing!
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Interesting. I hope you will continue to update this story.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Great job on the chapter, I'm hoping that you'll post more soon.

-Let me know if you need any help.
e chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Dude, you can't stop here. Please, please finish this.
Luce chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Very clever, inventive and interesting. I hope your writer's block is over, as I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of this story.

Little pointer on how to avoid misspelling "Connor": CTRL F the word "Conner" ;)
Minerva Grey chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Very intriguing and promising work! I can really picture Casey as the tough-as-nails general, and I like the competency of the Connors & company.
I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this - will Chuck turn out to be an unexpected asset for the future Resistance, with the only surviving set of CIA/NSA files in existance? Will they be able to change Casey's future?

The only remark I would make about your writing - which is very good - is that you might want to slip in the occasional "she growled", "he gasped", "her tone definitely on the chilly side" - little descriptions of tone-of-voice for the sometimes dialogue-heavy paragraphs. Something made them feel a bit "she said, then he said, then she said"-repetitious, and maybe something like that would alleviate the problem.
Although I could be wrong - English is not my native tongue.

Please update frequently and generously - I'm dying to see how the two crews are going to get along! (I can see some real bonding-potential for Chuck and John here - unwillingly thrust into a life of danger and subterfuge, with a penchant for geeky stuff. :) )

Annika from Norway
goddessofbirth chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I hope you keep this up, because it's a fascinating concept and you have managed to blend the two shows and their styles very well!
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Damn this is awesome :) More please
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
That was awesome! I loved how you weaved all the elements together to make an exciting story, true to the characters and then blended them with connections that made sense. Points of view were also extremely well handled. You continue your hallmarks of characterizations, fresh and interesting ways to look at characters and shows that wouldn't normally be seen together as they are part of different franchises. Bravo good sir, bravo. I look forward to more when you get to it.
airam4u chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Excellent chapter. Nice job tying in Casey to the Terminator world. I look forward to the next installment.