Reviews for The Long Way
Vanessa chapter 32 . 3/20
Hello there! I know it has been about 4 years since you last updated this, but I just wanted to let you know that for what you have put up, I have seriously enjoyed. I don't know if you have any intention of ever returning or if you even keep track of this anymore, but this story of yours has been a joy to read and I thank you deeply for having written what you have. Thank you for helping with my Sten/Amell bug. I hope you are doing well, wherever you may be.
Nichalia chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
...and then?
Nichalia chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Hooray! Lovely progress!
Nichalia chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
Brilliant answer! Ten points!
Nichalia chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
They're both right. :( :( :(
Nichalia chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
They're both pretty brave, aren't they? In ways you might not expect. Well, ways I might not, anyway! And a first kiss, love it!
Nichalia chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
New favorite excuse: Mana depletion.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
Zepper chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Ahh! Where's the rest of it?! Awesome story, nonetheless. It's wonderful reading a Sten fic where his dry humor and subtle compassion are perfectly captured, and the relationship between him and the Warden is very well written and tentative. By this, I mean to say it makes more sense for Sten and Amell to take a long while to understand what they're feeling, and the consequences of their relationship. Beautifully written; I enjoyed reading it while it lasted :P
GlysMari chapter 32 . 9/7/2012
I would follow this journey, whichever direction you choose to guide it. You are a superb writer and I am selfish.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Well, this is certainly an interesting start! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work! :D
silverdragon0315 chapter 32 . 2/2/2012
Wonderfully awesomely fantastically interesting story. I am looking forward to its evolution :D i am not however looking forward to the inevitable tearjerker when her and sten have to separate :(
Morwen33 chapter 32 . 11/14/2011
*scrolls impatiently down chapter list for moar*

But but but. . .

Aaaggh!

*sulks*
Aboshi chapter 32 . 5/30/2011
This thing was real fun to read. I know that you'e been writing something new from the DA2 game and I swear to look into this too, as I grew fond of your style when reading this story (and I learned new words thnaks to it, thanks!).

I imagine, like you mentioned in one of your chapters, that certain things might change because of the new game, (and even more now, especially that the third game was suggested some time ago, and we'll probably have it on the shelves in a year or so), and probably many things altered your version and idea (the new hot and horned qunari maybe? I sure hope so!), but it would still be nice to see this story finished. It has 32 short chapters and I imagine it would go up to 100 untill you'd finish their journey and reasonably close the story. I do hope you will still return to it, at least for a while - as I really fancy your Sten and Amell. They are presented nicely as charaters.

And if you don't plan to get back to it - thanks for sharing this, do write something more! If not with Sten - any other tasty quanari flesh would be most welcome!
Rosabell chapter 32 . 5/16/2011
Please update! I really want to see where this goes!