Reviews for The Long Way
crackdmoon chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
It's been a long time since an update, but here's hoping you get this: I feel as if the 'maleficar' in Allina's household is actually a child with little to no control over their magic and/or a grudge against some people in the house.

There's not many Sten/Warden stories around, and this one is very intriguing.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Sten is my favorite character from Dragon Age Origins beside Shade! :)
Vanessa chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Hello there! I know it has been about 4 years since you last updated this, but I just wanted to let you know that for what you have put up, I have seriously enjoyed. I don't know if you have any intention of ever returning or if you even keep track of this anymore, but this story of yours has been a joy to read and I thank you deeply for having written what you have. Thank you for helping with my Sten/Amell bug. I hope you are doing well, wherever you may be.
Nichalia chapter 32 . 10/1/2014
...and then?
Nichalia chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Hooray! Lovely progress!
Nichalia chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
Brilliant answer! Ten points!
Nichalia chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
They're both right. :( :( :(
Nichalia chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
They're both pretty brave, aren't they? In ways you might not expect. Well, ways I might not, anyway! And a first kiss, love it!
Nichalia chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
New favorite excuse: Mana depletion.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 32 . 9/5/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
Zepper chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Ahh! Where's the rest of it?! Awesome story, nonetheless. It's wonderful reading a Sten fic where his dry humor and subtle compassion are perfectly captured, and the relationship between him and the Warden is very well written and tentative. By this, I mean to say it makes more sense for Sten and Amell to take a long while to understand what they're feeling, and the consequences of their relationship. Beautifully written; I enjoyed reading it while it lasted :P
GlysMari chapter 32 . 9/7/2012
I would follow this journey, whichever direction you choose to guide it. You are a superb writer and I am selfish.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Well, this is certainly an interesting start! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work! :D
silverdragon0315 chapter 32 . 2/2/2012
Wonderfully awesomely fantastically interesting story. I am looking forward to its evolution :D i am not however looking forward to the inevitable tearjerker when her and sten have to separate :(
Morwen33 chapter 32 . 11/14/2011
*scrolls impatiently down chapter list for moar*

But but but. . .