Reviews for Thunderbird
Prussian Red chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Very nice. I always believed America and Canada have a lot more to their histories than their English counterparts realize. It's nice to see this idea realized in writing. :)
Longlive Imagination chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
:D oh my gosh though great chapter
Longlive Imagination chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
This story was so delicate and endearing Love the drama and basically the whole plot. xD Englands reaction in the end, turning purple. Nice effect Thank you for writing. :3
Blackwind137 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Hehe. Just getting back to our roots... Nice job on the story and plot! I think it was done rather nicely, and not ooc as alot of people may do.
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Awww, this was pretty good. :) I enjoyed it! :D

Inumaru12
mofalle chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
This is a cool fic. I haven't read many Native American fics, so this was a treat. I liked how the thunderbird saved them and the twins still remembered and honored thier heritage.
X-I-L2048 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This was an interesting idea, letting the NA twins meet some not-so-mythological creatures on a camping trip. They just cannot get a break when they go camping together, can they? ;) I’ve always loved the idea of Al having a pet eagle, so that was a nice touch. I especially liked the ending where the boys are getting back to their native roots. That was sweet.
iiiii chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Lovely fic. I love it tales involving America, Canada and their histories before the Europeans came over. Delightful use of myth.
FlameingWings chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Wow so creative to use the mythology of the North American Indian tribes! Are you going to use others in more stories? Possibly involve other countries in the meetings? Just curious and great job!
Dark-Fate17 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Excellent! I love this story, It is really nice to see the Native American myths and people in this stor. I hope that someday you will write another story like this you do it so well!
wisecurledqueen chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Sweet piece. Love the descriptions you use.

Thanks!

-curledruler
bbissocute chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Adorable ending. Just such a wonderful job, once again.
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
This made me so happy I could just cry.

Going back to the native land, its legends and songs and speech...

Does the heart good, I tell you.
Lightninging chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Oh, that was so much fun! I... I really like the idea! it was quite original- I've always wondered about the Native Tribes and suchlike (being Cheyenne myself) so it was quite interesting to see someone else's take on them.
Wings of Avalon chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Wow...just wow. That was an epic tribute to America and Canada's roots, which I love to hear about more than their European ones. Amazing story!