Reviews for Even a Rose Can Cry
Guest chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
THIS STORY IS AMAZIIING!
FrostSapphire chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
'Dear one,' Heidi began. I almost threw a rock at her. What's up with the Volturi and their dear one

I know I shouldn't laugh at times like that.. But lol XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
then there is nothing left than waiting
ELLA chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
this story is amzing so far, your so good at writing. well done :) x
JessicaRosalie chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
A really well thought out story, Ive really enjoyed every chapter! thank you for posting it :) Its inspired me to write one! and made me love Emmett and Rosalie more than I already do!
xXFlapjackXx chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
Words can not describe how much I've enjoyed reading this story.

Sad to see it finished, but hey ho, all good things come to an end.

Great job on it :)

Becky :3
WhisperInTheRainnn chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
Wow... amazing. Extremely creative and pretty well-written for not having a beta reader. Great Work :D
RJRRAA chapter 29 . 11/26/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!
AlicePokerFaceCullen chapter 28 . 4/2/2011
I love this story so much! I am so hooked! Rosalie and Emmett could be my third Favortie Twilight couple (Alice and Japser being first, Edward and Bella second) I never understood Rosalie but now that i see your side of the story it is just beautiful. I just joined and can not upload a story until tomorrow but i ask of you to read it when i do make it. It takes place when Carlisle and Esme see that Bree does not want to fight back to the point where Edward and Bell's wedding is near. I own none of the characters but for Savannah and Haley and i thank Mrs. Myer's for writing her books. I also need to thank a friend who inspired me to write this story and i hope you read it!

With Spunkiness and Happiness

Twilightlova146
anonymousreader515 chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
I really like your story. Both Rosealie and Emmet were characters that weren't developed very thourougly in the book series so its really enjoyable to read a story with them as the main characters. I also really enjoy how you have taken from Twilight but made this story very much your own. Im looking forward to your next update!
madkittycat411 chapter 28 . 10/26/2010
omg update this story is amazing!
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 28 . 10/2/2010
finish this story !11
RJRRAA chapter 28 . 10/1/2010
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
Sparkleyangel chapter 28 . 10/1/2010