Reviews for If You'll Stay With Me Til Dawn
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Ow, you write a great bad-ass Randy and a finne cute-boy Cody. Personally I like Cody more as a bad-ass himself... but that's just because I wanna forget how young he really is haha...

Anyways, love it... I always love Codiase
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Amazing LOVED IT!

xo & InYourHonour

P.s. Sorry, to explain: I hardly ever write long reviews if I just love a story and think it's great. Always get the feeling, anything else I'd write would take away from it *lol* Thats just me - my way of doing it. So dont take it the wrong way - it's an awesome story!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
AW! My gawd that was good! Youmaking me like Codiasi :-p

I love your Cody! I always do. He's exactly I picture him in my head, vulnerable, angsty, hanging on affections that often turn on him, or mistakenly don't exist in the first place.

ORTON! Gr. I love to hate him. I'm glad Ted got the better of him in the end, what Randy had in mind would have been horrible had he carried it out.

I really adore how you built Ted and Cody's relationship from a young age, included some very special memories they had together, even stuck in Cody's love for Zelda. You totally made the bond between Ted and Cody so well, I could feel it radiating off the comp screen! I'm serious!

I'm really glad there wasn't smut in this one either, because it kind of meant more. This was so so good. I swear...what am I going to do with you making me like Codiasi? I found myself attracted to some pics of Ted today and I was like :O It's slashburds fault! LOL

I still refuse to read this pairing by anyone but you though. :)

Great great job as always!

WF
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww well... you already know how much I love your stories... so all I can say to that one is... hmm... *smiles* wonderful!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is ya best work yet. LOVE IT!