Reviews for Tiebreaker
Julyz111 chapter 2 . 3/3
My god! This teared me up a little, and nothing short of a death fic tears me up, so points for you! ;)
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Oh... the feels.

Truly spectacular, the way you portrayed the convoluted nature of their relationship, yet not-relationship. I absolutely adored this piece.

-c_u
Dakka123 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I'm not quite sure what happened, but I know I love it. The way you portray the characters are perfectly align with what we learn of them in the manga. Your style of writing is beautiful and it flows eloquently, Everything about this is inspiring, the story and emotions just gently cascade over me.
I take my hat off to you.

Dakka123.
senseless rambling chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
oh my, so many emotions and ups and downs, but it turned into a nice and deserved happy ending, I loved! would you give me the permission to do a translation? Please? All the credits for you, of course!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Wow. Just wow. I'm not even sure where to begin.

I guess first is the characters. They were so in canon and portrayed perfectly. The flow of the story was also amazing, and the emotions had me on the edge of my chair as I read this. It was so great and amazing and just...awesome.

I loved this :3
Nocturnal Smile chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
This was devastatingly beautiful. There are so many things I love about this work! The juxtaposition between the past and present, Hiruma and Sena works so well, and it's lovely how it all comes together in the end. You nailed everyone's characters, making them seem like they ages and changed but are still basically themselves. Look at Agon for instance, he's now more caring towards his brother (in his own special way), but he still acts like a child. And Sena is more confident about some things but not all things, and he still retains that shyness that made all the readers fall for him in the first place. I mean, it's difficult enough to figure out how to write from a character's point of view, much less figure out how to write it when time is marching on- my point is, you've done something really incredible here.

And the way Hiruma plotted to get back to Sena? God, it was wonderful. My favorite part about this whole thing might actually be him starting a company and hiring his former teammates, because now they're all together again and it's adorable and heartwarming and I sort of wish every story was like this. And then they also bring the company to America, so Sena can still achieve his dream in the NFL, but now it doesn't mean he has to leave anyone behind. There are so many stories out there where when they look into the future of these people, it's bleak and they all go their separate ways. But you contrived to keep them all together, and I may love you a little for that. I may love you a lot for how you handled the not-romance between Hiruma and Sena though, that was heartbreaking and so very real.

Thank you for an amazing read!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
The first chapter was surprisingly emotional to read, especially considering who the narrator was. You fleshed out both Hiruma and Sena remarkably well, so that even though it was all emotional and such (almost made me cry) it didn't seem too out of character. Great job~!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Oh sweet Devil... This is so amazing! X3 beautiful! Hiruma actually did what Sena said! Conquer the world! Kyaaaaaaaa! Wow, just wow. Beautifully written!
Nekokratik chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
aw! XD! SUPER KAWAII! This was so touching, at first I thought that itd be really confusing coming from past to present and stuff like that ... BUT MAN! This is AWESOME! XD Its such a sweet ending! I cant help but be happy, although its saddening that it had to be so brief and short though ... Anyways, XD Really sweet! Thanks!
Uniasus chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I loved this! I was a bit confused at first by all the time jumping, but the writing was excellent.
Rosete The Silver Rose chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
That was awesome. " Touchdown." was like my favorite part. you ended sooo cool it was amazing. Great story though im sure you already get alt of those. Totally consider becoming a writer i know i'll read ur books
fluffydono chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
i was crying my eyes out...it was very well written
skepsis66 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Wahh! Totally engrossing, unfailing romantic! You write these characters so well, their stories and depth unravelled as more of the plot is unfurled. Fantastic! Sena x Hiruma all the way .
Jikage chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Wow. Truly a wonderful piece. I hope you get a beta soon. I'd like to read it once more. It's just your grammar on present and past tense is a bit off, like I said before.
Jikage chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I notice that you have a slight problem in present and past tense it kind of disturbs the flow of the story. I'm sure a beta could take care of that easily. Otherwise, you have great potential. This was amazing on it's own level. A bit hard to follow though, because it jumps from past to present to future to present, etc.