Reviews for His Best Life
Starr chapter 1 . 3/2
A circular Paradox. The meta crisis had to be created because his consciousness had to have somewhere to go.
1sweetone94 chapter 1 . 1/11
Loved this! I totally cried, MUCH happier ending.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I have to be honest that I have read a few fics regarding this idea. Not sure what came first, what came last. But the feeling is what matters, no? Well, to me it is at least. And this was...a very very beautiful feeling you have managed to convey. Should check your other stories too then "smirk"
jessica.shoelover chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Amazing story! Love it!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*hyperventilates as she dies from the awesome*

Aaaugh, it was so goood! The Doctor and the Bad Wolf, defying all odds!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was fantastic! Absolutely brilliant idea! Best rose/doctor fic i've read. Actually, might just simply be the best fic i've ever read. Because it is so like the actual series, the whole idea is so Doctor Who. You are good, keep getting better!
Mahersal chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
*fangirling*

Oh that was so cute and just what I needed to get over my lack of ten blues.
starlingmks chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's the only thing that makes sense. Eleven does not seem nearly as competent or knowledgeable as either Nine or Ten. Both of them could reel off Earth history, describe alien species and spout pop culture references. I know people thought The Lodger was funny but seriously? Eleven acts like he regressed or had some sort of brain damage during regeneration. This would explain it
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love it, I always wondered if when he regenerated if his conciousness didnt go into the metacrisis! Beautiful Job!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh yeah. I like that better. Let's go with that. _
katzy85 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I wish this was the official canon. With the 50th anniversary coming up, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll let David Tennant reprise the role of TenToo!
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Processing... Processing... Headcanon accepted.
Showered in Sparks chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my god. This is my favorite solution ever to Ten. I've never really liked the Metacrisis Doctor and ohthepainfrom10'sregeneration. This is so beautiful. I'm gonna go weep out my joy.
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very awesome. A great new perspective.
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
If I could hug you I would. This is now my ultimate head canon!