Reviews for Torrid
MisterJonesandMe chapter 24 . 1/17
Ahhhhhh, so cute. And it never gets old. Makes me smile like an idiot every time I read it.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 23 . 1/17
"Five years old, if I remember correctly- you were five years old and you stood there like a man ten times that age and scolded me for not listening to my son." Oh Fugaku, you have made me enjoy characters that I never thought I would so kudos to you.

"I'd do it carefully," Chouji said drily while his girlfriend prepared to stalk off to the dance floor. "She didn't give you much." Gosh, the most underappreciated character probably, since I've never commented on him. But Chouji and Ino are just so normal... which was lovely to read amongst all the chaos.

"Pfft, you're drunk!" FINALLY. So nice to see these boys just get to be silly with one another again. One of my main reasons for loving the story... the dialogue.

Oh AND the first dance at the wedding. Perfection.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 22 . 1/16
Vertical Horizon 'You're a god' yassssssss
MisterJonesandMe chapter 21 . 1/16
Oh, Kakashi...

Forreal though the safety dance has been stuck in my head and I have been singing it ALL day at work since I read the chapter with Kiba's freak out (the one prior to this). So thank you for that :P
MisterJonesandMe chapter 20 . 1/16
Gahhhhhh the Naruto Neji break-up. I get it, its necessary, but I love Neji and my heart is broken now.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 19 . 1/16
Awww father and son moments :')

And then Ino and Sakura calling the relationship... too good. I suppose if anyone needed an excuse to get smashed off of Dirty Shirley's, that would be a pretty good one.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 18 . 1/16
Fight! Fight! Fight!
MisterJonesandMe chapter 17 . 1/16
*squeals* ahhhhhhhhh!

I love Sasuke's confessions. I knewnone was coming, couldn't remember if it was this or the hair pulling one. Both so good. FINALLY Sasuke is being less socially retarded and letting Naruto knw how much he means. Too little too late? Maybe, but meh. He did it!
MisterJonesandMe chapter 15 . 1/16
The key exchange is one of my favorite parts of this whole story. Seeing Neji, who is this calm and cool guy, get all nervous and freak out over it... perfect. I love what Naruto does to him. I only wish it could be longer term :P
MisterJonesandMe chapter 14 . 1/16
He was ruined for anything and anyone else, because how could there be anything apart from this?

Oh, Neji 3
MisterJonesandMe chapter 13 . 1/15
Again, feeling bad for Sasuke here. But also feeling really good for Naruto. Such confusing thoughts lol.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 12 . 1/15
Gah, poor Sasuke. I mean I know he got himself into this situation... but damn, can't help but feel bad for him. Especially after that last little paragraph. Look at you, making me feel feelings for EVERYONE in the story. Even Sakura. And she's kind of an 'evil genius' here.

The only good thing about their breakup is that I already know Naruto is gonna get to be happy for a bit with Neji. Which I ADORE. Curse you for making that end badly (ish, for Neji at least... though he does do some pretty incredible things for himself as a result, but still) :P
MisterJonesandMe chapter 10 . 1/15
Ahh, the break up.

And Neji 3
MisterJonesandMe chapter 7 . 1/15
What is not to love here?!

Hehe ninja references, and then Naruto telling Sasuke off, and then Dr. Seuss, and fights/angry hookups. What more could you want :P

But Neji is right. He's better!
MisterJonesandMe chapter 6 . 1/15
Naruto was tempted to look for the power cord which was plugged into Neji, but guessed it would be rude. A man that robotic had to be running off something. Then again, he was probably solar powered- the Hyuugas were a very practical and advanced clan.

"Yeah…sure." Naruto squinted at the paragraph in question, which seemed to state that in case of an emergency, he would trade his kingdom for a horse. Made sense to him; horses were very helpful creatures.

Just a few examples of why I think I enjoy this story so much. It just makes me laugh. Also... poor Neji, you did him dirty.
2,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »