Reviews for Torrid
naruandsasu chapter 1 . 9/3
this is still one of the best fics i’ve ever read. i will never get tired of re-reading this. simply the best. hope someday you’ll be back... writing.
z.do chapter 24 . 8/14
J'ai adoré cette histoire, tu écris incroyablement bien! Merci pour cette fanfic :)
z.d
Seiriosss chapter 4 . 8/1
This is some fucked up shit O_O They're all ''humans''...
I know this is super old but I just. I really adore this fic it’s so beautifully crafted and the character development is so. Right. You do a far better than Kishimoto and honestly all your tiny symbols and reoccurring themes just sent me home and. Just. Wow. You have talent.
Marisol rdz chapter 19 . 5/11
Me parece que naruto fue un idiota al mezclarse con neji sabiendo que ama aún a sasuke y también neji sabía en lo que se estaba metiendo, sabía que era el clavo que saca al otro así es que engañado no estaba sabia a lo que se a tenía y sasuke es un imbecil y un reverendo idiota pero es el hombre que naruto ama y pues ni modo que se le va a hacer.
I've read this fiction in 3 days and I loved it thank you !
My fave part was when Sasuke confessed his love in France and talked about when they first became friends.
kcisjohan chapter 17 . 1/18
This chapter was so intense. You have a real gift with expressing emotions. Well done.
FreeBird101 chapter 24 . 12/8/2018
Wow. I am speechless. This story was alllll over the place. Everywhere. I'm not saying it was bad, it's actually completely the opposite, but boy, was it a wild ride. With that being said, it was incredibly difficult for me see the 2 boys at the end as the ones from the beginning. I was over here, asking myself, "Is this really the same abusive Sasuke and Naruto?" I literally had to go back and check Hahaha! I love the sweet nice note in which the story ended. It was quite pleasant for all the angst that occurred. Thank you so much for taking your time and imagination and creativity and writing this. I deeply appreciate it. :)
FreeBird101 chapter 13 . 12/5/2018
YEE to the freaking HAW
Finally! Goddam that took Naruto quite a while, but I'm glad he finally rejected Sasuke, he so freaking toxic.
eanniemae chapter 24 . 11/25/2018
That was... Beautiful! Well I wanna say more exaggerating words but beautiful seems fit perfectly. Thank you for writing this. One of the best NaruSasu ff for me. Keep writing~ :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2018
Best fic in fandom. You should publish your work. Clearly have talent.
ILovedTheFicALot chapter 24 . 10/3/2018
I read this over a few days, sneaking in paragraphs when I could because it was just so good! I realize it's an old fic, but it was so well-written and I really felt like you /got/ their characters. I loved how you paralleled things from the series and adapted them to the setting. I felt for the characters so bad and there were so many moments I wanted to hit someone with a pillow and yell at them to stop being stupid (mostly Naruto in the beginning...). This was an absolute delight to read and I'm so glad I came across it. It's the first Naruto fic I've read in YEARS but, man, it has pulled me back in because this has reminded me why I loved these characters and this pairing so much. 3
Marvolo.R chapter 10 . 9/14/2018
I think Naruto in this fic is a bit unrealistic. Or maybe not but I can't understand him. He's loved Sasuke for so many years and he knew Sakura loved him too so why doesn't he hate her for taking Sasuke away from him? Well technically taking away because essentially Sasuke will aways belong to Naruto with that attitude of his but still.. He doesn't resent her and even feels guilty about the cheating. He was 'with' Sasuke first and knows the marriage is a sham so how is that possible? It's a bit annoying, this approach of Naruto's. Who cares if she's his friend? She took his man away so he should slay the bitch.

I love this story by the way. Even if it's frastrating as hell some times and sad to the point of having me cry like a baby at others. But it's still one of the very best I've read. It's my second time reading it and it's still too angsty but I can't help but want to finish it. I hope you have some lighter stories in your repertoire, as well. I need to go back to your profile and check.

Thabks for this story, all the best!
Marvolo.R chapter 10 . 9/14/2018

Thabks for this story, all the best!
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 24 . 8/21/2018
Heart wrenching
Gorgeous
Agonizing
Sweet

These are but a few words that I would use to describe this fic, although none of them probably do it justice.
Yeah, it’s been years since this was finished and I’m mad at myself for discovering this only now even if I’ve been loyal to sasunaru fics since I first got into Naruto back in 2012, but oh well.
This is a freaking masterpiece. I’m in love with this. Their emotions are so real, the metaphors are wonderful and the writing top notch, and their anguish? I felt that. Damn did I feel that.

I have to admit, I was really afraid of how this was going to end. I thought their relationship was actually pretty damn awful and dysfunctional and their states of mind very unstable, but the way they recovered, the realism, the softness, the pain and the fear, this led me to rethink MYSELF. All of the side characters were GOLDEN, and the Lee-Sakura wedding made me laugh, it really heals my soul to see that everyone got their happy ending in one way or another.

I was afraid in the beginning because I borderline didn’t want them to be together anymore because of how ridiculously destructive their relationship was. Sasuke started to even scare me and I related to Naruto on a frightening level, but he was terribly mentally unstable and I was worried sick for these darlings.
I wasn’t expecting this fic to be so hopeful yet dark and sad, but at the same time being so eye opening and soft.
Crazy what a fic can do to you huh.
I guessed they were going to end up together, but I really didn’t want you to pull some random and-they-lived-happily-ever-after shit out of your ass that didn’t correlate in the slightest with how their emotions were going. Instead you defied all my expectations and instead created an wonderful explosion. Art, Deidara would say, ha.

Anyway, this was one hell of a ride and I can’t even begin to explain everything I love about this. Loved it, amazing work!

(My only real complaint would be that it dragged a bit too much near the end, but then again that was probably needed, so I digress)
2,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »