Reviews for Torrid
inaaa999 chapter 24 . 7/25
C'est incroyable.

J'ai adoré cette histoire. J'aime l'histoire de Naruto et Sasuke comment elle a commencé. l'évolution des sentiments de Sasuke tout le long de l'histoire.. Un vrai con qui ne se rend pas compte de ce qu'il ressent avant qu'il ne soit trop tard.
J'ai vraiment détésté la scène chaude de la lune de miel j'ai eu la nausée rien qu'en lisant. Hahaha. C'était dégueulasse , comment Sasuke a pu faire ça en étant sobre. a sa place je me serait assuré d'être bien bourrer avant.
D'habitude je déteste voir Naruto ou Sasuke avec d'autres personnes ça me fait chier mais pour une fois ça passe un peu avec neji. parceque Sasuke été vraiment con surtout lorsque Naruto lui a dit qu'il l'aimait pour'la première fois. XD

Cette chienne de Sakura me fait vraiment pitié. je la déteste elle n'a même pas honte de ce qu'elle a fait. En plus elle ose dire que c'est parcequ'elle l'aime. Elle ne se rend même pas compte de son égoisme.. Dans ses explications j'ai eu l'impression qu'elle croit qu'elle sauve sasuke de la solitude que sasuke avait besoin d'elle mais qu'il ne l'a pas encore compris. Faut vraiment qu'elle aille se faire soigner celle la. J'ai toujours détesté cette fille même dans l'anim. Elle force l'amour .

merci d'avoir partagė l'histoire .
digidestined chapter 22 . 7/22
This ties with Therapy by NavyBlueWings as the CUTEST pic I’ve ever read about these two. I spent the past two days reading this with barely any breaks. Fantastic job again. Yes I’m stanning a bit by all my reviews but damnit this fic is worth it!
digidestined chapter 15 . 7/22
Damn Sasuke! Comparing Neji to taking a piss? That’s super petty sir. Way to be a Leo
digidestined chapter 10 . 7/21
This was so hot and so painful all at once! wow! many kudos
digidestined chapter 10 . 7/21
This is written so well! How am I just finding it? Great job
Xx chapter 17 . 5/1
This made me cry 5 years ago and it still makes me cry now... you’re the wind gets me every time. Incredible.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26
Uh I kinda ship neji and Naruto more than I thought I would do now I'm praying
browneyesblackheart chapter 24 . 11/16/2019
I came across this story a couple years ago and fell in love with it. I loved it so much I made an account to favorite it so I could go back and read it again and again. After rereading for the umpteenth time I realized I never left a review. And I want the author to know how much I adore this piece of writing. It was beautifully put together with the right amount of angst, there was so much growth and love it made me cry. I honestly didn’t feel the same after reading something so beautiful (in a good way). This fic made me fall in love with narusasu so much more and lead me down a rabbit hole of SNS fanfic (which may or may not be a good thing) but i’m reveling in it so whatever! Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2019
Your writing skills are the bomb and I love this story, but honestly your authors notes are my favorite parts lmao! I have such a fun time reading them! You’re awesome! I can totally relate - it’s chaos in my head too and it’s great to just have fun with it lol!
naruandsasu chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
this is still one of the best fics i’ve ever read. i will never get tired of re-reading this. simply the best. hope someday you’ll be back... writing.
z.do chapter 24 . 8/14/2019
J'ai adoré cette histoire, tu écris incroyablement bien! Merci pour cette fanfic :)
z.d
Seiriosss chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
This is some fucked up shit O_O They're all ''humans''...
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2019
I know this is super old but I just. I really adore this fic it’s so beautifully crafted and the character development is so. Right. You do a far better than Kishimoto and honestly all your tiny symbols and reoccurring themes just sent me home and. Just. Wow. You have talent.
Marisol rdz chapter 19 . 5/11/2019
Me parece que naruto fue un idiota al mezclarse con neji sabiendo que ama aún a sasuke y también neji sabía en lo que se estaba metiendo, sabía que era el clavo que saca al otro así es que engañado no estaba sabia a lo que se a tenía y sasuke es un imbecil y un reverendo idiota pero es el hombre que naruto ama y pues ni modo que se le va a hacer.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/7/2019
I've read this fiction in 3 days and I loved it thank you !
My fave part was when Sasuke confessed his love in France and talked about when they first became friends.
2,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »