Reviews for Torrid
brianajoywsu chapter 22 . 3/22
I realize this is probably too late but I work in a hotel and the reciptionist would've been fired. desk clerks are never to give room numbers out loud. write it on paper and verify all information
IFRITE chapter 18 . 3/22
I just love how you kept emphasizing the Hyuga's slapping technique...LOL Thanks for the great story!
IFRITE chapter 10 . 3/21
I stumbled upon this story by accident, as I usually am not into Naruto modern AU, but this story is so intensive that I just can't keep reading it. I also really love all those small canon things that you put into the story! Thank you for the great story!
Tam-PokeS chapter 24 . 3/1
IT was so beautiful, amazing job!
The angst was bad for my heart, but I'm so so glad it finished in a happy ending :)
RandomUser chapter 20 . 2/19
Even though, as previously stated, I have read this twice & think it is an amazing story... part of me imagines a version where Neji and Naruto live happily ever after. I do appreciate him getting what he wants and standing up for himself, but Neji is hands down my favorite character and I so badly wanted him to end up on top with his very much deserved big love.
RandomUser chapter 19 . 2/19
This is the second time in a month that I hzve sat down to read this story. And while I love everything about it, I always get a huge smile on my face when I read about the Shirley Temple Blacks... we call them Dirty Shirleys. So delicious. Anyways, thanks for such an awesome story!
sliro chapter 17 . 1/4
YOU FUCKER
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT
YOU GOT ME TO SHIP HINATA AND KIBA
AND NOW I SORT OF SHIP NARUTO AND NEJI TOO
HOW THE FUCK
I FEEL SO CONFUSED
(btw your story is insanely amazing and i love it)
maybellestorm chapter 24 . 12/30/2016
I waited an entire day to drop a review(it took me 6 hours to read this XD the rest of the time I was plain lazy) .
I LOVED THE STORY and the concept , it's such a wonderful feeling to have finally completed this l because I kept postponing reading this one.
For the first time in my life have I ever loved a side character. NEJI was such a sweet3 , I mean I always supported the MC's however for the first time in my life I didn't want NEJI to burn in hell because I kind of shipped NARUNEJI too.
This is a relatively long review however you bring the emotions right out of me.
Love you for this story , I am so glad that I read it.
Julie dreamer chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
I have a few confessions to make. First of all I just found out that you're the same author of one of my favourite fics of all time "the increasingly poor decisions of Ian Gallagher" and I squealed when I found out. (Which shouldn't have been a mistery since your profile name on the other site accompanies this one)
Two: I squealed even louder when I read Neji's name at the end of the former chapter. I mean, I was really excited. He's one of my favs.
And three: I confess that before getting to the (third chapter was it?) where Sakura discusses her dirty little secret with Ino I was actually feeling sorry for her (which is new for me because I never liked her in either the anime or manga) and I was really pissed at Sasuke for being a total manipulative sociopath.
But my God isn't this fic full of amazing surprises.
I'm a fan of yours by the way! You're an amazing author!
All the love.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
This is a really well-written, entertaining story that manages to have drama without being melodramatic. I loved that all the characters got their due diligence and that no one was really the villain-they were all just people struggling to find their own happiness. The character growth was poignant and relevant, and everyone still felt in character even if they were in odd situations. You did a fantastic job with this story.
Bean-Paste-Man chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
This story is the most beautiful story I have EVER read. Very beautifully written, I have a story similar to this and it gave me so much inspiration (I'm not stealing your stuff, trust me xD) (it's more of a I'm inspired by your amazing writing) I love this so much. You had their personality sooo perfect. It couldn't stop reading this, it kept me on edge and eager for the next chapter. Bravo friend, bravo
E chapter 24 . 11/16/2016
Hi, so this in an ancient story, but so am I. Only recently I return to read fanfiction after about 6-7 years of reading nothing. I returned to Naruto fiction and remembered your story "Role play" which I loved very much and was of the very very few stories in this fandom which were written good (I can count them on one hand). I kind of tried to avoid reading this story since the genre was not to my liking but eventually decided to give it a shot. It had some moments were it felt like it's dragging too much, the frustrating circle that go though people in this kind of situation. On the other hand it was extremely realistic. All the emotional turmoil, the wrong decision making of the people who are in a relationship they know they shouldn't be in – have seen it a lot. You did give a more personal point of view on those acts. A more deep understanding of what drives this kind of relationship. Really made me think and contemplate life. Only a truly good and deep story is able to do so.
I also liked that so many of your characters had so many faults. You didn't try to portray any of them as perfect. What can you do? People aren't perfect. You also didn't present them as a caricature of their faults, which I have seen many writers here sin for. You simply made them believable humans.

Anyway, thank you for the story. I enjoyed the experience of reading it.
SasugayTeme chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I just want you to know I've been reading this masterpiece for years. I've read the whole thing five times and have read my favorite scenes dozens of times. Even now, this is the best NaruSasu fanfiction I have ever read. You've captured these two dorks so perfectly and gave them the cutest scenes ever that it makes up for the uh... ahem... NaruNeji business... I feel like the reason I understand Naruto and Sasuke (Sasuke in particular) so well is because of the way you portrayed them in your story. Honestly, this is always the first fanfiction I recommend to friends and if they finish this, I encourage them to read your one-shots (which I have read and favorited myself). This is always the first fic that comes up when my friend and I start talking about NaruSasu and she knows just how much I look up to this story and to you! If this story wasn't based on something else, I would soooo buy dozens of copies of this story if you were to actually publish it and makes some books. Seriously, your style of writing is like... writing goals? Definitely! I'm sorry if I sound so obsessed that it's getting uncomfortable to read this review, but honestly, I'm still obsessed with this story, haha. Anyway... I so wish there was a sequel of this! . Sigh ~. It's been a while since you've posted anything Naruto-related actually... If you ever come back to the Naruto fandom and feel inspired again, please write here on FF once again! I would love to read whatever your mind can come up with... It's funny how I've read so many of your stories and not once have I commented on any of them. Wait, that's sad, not funny! Haha! Well, I now feel satisfied for finally leaving a review. You did an amazing job with this story. Bye now!
Justus chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
I usually do not prefer to read some of the NaruSasu fanfics. However, this was one tremendous emotional ride of sentiments & twists in the plot. I am so ecstatic that you kept both Sasuke and Neji with their true Alpha male forms (They want all the control in the public forum but would rather relinquish said control behind closed doors especially in the bedroom) as it pertains to Naruto. Thank you so very much for your wonderful fanfiction!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
this was such an amazing story. it was so sad to finish as i fell totally in love with your style of writing. i hope you are still creating such wonderful worlds full of humour tenderness and real emotion.
2,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »