Reviews for Torrid
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2016
This is a really well-written, entertaining story that manages to have drama without being melodramatic. I loved that all the characters got their due diligence and that no one was really the villain-they were all just people struggling to find their own happiness. The character growth was poignant and relevant, and everyone still felt in character even if they were in odd situations. You did a fantastic job with this story.
Bean-Paste-Man chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
This story is the most beautiful story I have EVER read. Very beautifully written, I have a story similar to this and it gave me so much inspiration (I'm not stealing your stuff, trust me xD) (it's more of a I'm inspired by your amazing writing) I love this so much. You had their personality sooo perfect. It couldn't stop reading this, it kept me on edge and eager for the next chapter. Bravo friend, bravo
E chapter 24 . 11/16/2016
Hi, so this in an ancient story, but so am I. Only recently I return to read fanfiction after about 6-7 years of reading nothing. I returned to Naruto fiction and remembered your story "Role play" which I loved very much and was of the very very few stories in this fandom which were written good (I can count them on one hand). I kind of tried to avoid reading this story since the genre was not to my liking but eventually decided to give it a shot. It had some moments were it felt like it's dragging too much, the frustrating circle that go though people in this kind of situation. On the other hand it was extremely realistic. All the emotional turmoil, the wrong decision making of the people who are in a relationship they know they shouldn't be in – have seen it a lot. You did give a more personal point of view on those acts. A more deep understanding of what drives this kind of relationship. Really made me think and contemplate life. Only a truly good and deep story is able to do so.
I also liked that so many of your characters had so many faults. You didn't try to portray any of them as perfect. What can you do? People aren't perfect. You also didn't present them as a caricature of their faults, which I have seen many writers here sin for. You simply made them believable humans.

Anyway, thank you for the story. I enjoyed the experience of reading it.
SasugayTeme chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I just want you to know I've been reading this masterpiece for years. I've read the whole thing five times and have read my favorite scenes dozens of times. Even now, this is the best NaruSasu fanfiction I have ever read. You've captured these two dorks so perfectly and gave them the cutest scenes ever that it makes up for the uh... ahem... NaruNeji business... I feel like the reason I understand Naruto and Sasuke (Sasuke in particular) so well is because of the way you portrayed them in your story. Honestly, this is always the first fanfiction I recommend to friends and if they finish this, I encourage them to read your one-shots (which I have read and favorited myself). This is always the first fic that comes up when my friend and I start talking about NaruSasu and she knows just how much I look up to this story and to you! If this story wasn't based on something else, I would soooo buy dozens of copies of this story if you were to actually publish it and makes some books. Seriously, your style of writing is like... writing goals? Definitely! I'm sorry if I sound so obsessed that it's getting uncomfortable to read this review, but honestly, I'm still obsessed with this story, haha. Anyway... I so wish there was a sequel of this! . Sigh ~. It's been a while since you've posted anything Naruto-related actually... If you ever come back to the Naruto fandom and feel inspired again, please write here on FF once again! I would love to read whatever your mind can come up with... It's funny how I've read so many of your stories and not once have I commented on any of them. Wait, that's sad, not funny! Haha! Well, I now feel satisfied for finally leaving a review. You did an amazing job with this story. Bye now!
Justus chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
I usually do not prefer to read some of the NaruSasu fanfics. However, this was one tremendous emotional ride of sentiments & twists in the plot. I am so ecstatic that you kept both Sasuke and Neji with their true Alpha male forms (They want all the control in the public forum but would rather relinquish said control behind closed doors especially in the bedroom) as it pertains to Naruto. Thank you so very much for your wonderful fanfiction!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2016
this was such an amazing story. it was so sad to finish as i fell totally in love with your style of writing. i hope you are still creating such wonderful worlds full of humour tenderness and real emotion.
Kaz the king chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
SASUKE IS SUCH A DIVA OH MY
Mily-y chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
That was a tremendous ride among emotions & twists in the plot (and I'm weighing my words!). I'm deeply satisfied by how things turned and I like very much the couples you have chosen. Thank you very much for this wonderful fanfiction! I read it in a few days, never getting bored but even more impatient, and thinking over the character's lines about love, life, self-respect and being a relationship... I loved everything, even the harsh feelings and worries since I was totally involved beside the characters, haha. Thanks!
littlebeachhut chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Sasuke is a bastard lol
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
So beautiful! And awesome!
slenderfruit chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
Wow, I really REALLY liked your fic and I'm usually very hard to please. Your writing style is awesome and everything stayed (somehow) in character. There really should be more stories like this one :D
Rim chapter 24 . 8/27/2016
I am so in love with this story, could'nt sleep until I finished it ! It is amazing !
L.A. Jackson chapter 24 . 8/20/2016
oh my god THIS FIC IS SO DAMN GOOD. I hated sasuke for the most part of it and really wanted Naruto to dump him like he did bUT THEN EVERYTHING HAPPENED and isnt sasuke cute trying to get his shit together. i LOVED this
SadGayGal chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
God I just love you and your stories ! I crack up and squeal and have so much love for your writing! Keep doin you!
KakuzuTakigakure chapter 24 . 8/13/2016