Reviews for Torrid
aurrai chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Oh DAMN so Sakura's got her own secrets too. How thrilling. This just keeps getting all the more complex.
aurrai chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Ah, I can feel the pangs of heartache already. Fugaku had wise words for Sasuke, and I trust that Sasuke will be carefully, but I'm even more hoping that he's not haha~
aurrai chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I have seen this story recced everywhere and finally I've decided to give it a shot. I like the start. Complicated from the beginning, intruiging. I like that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are all friends. This should be a delightfully angst-driven story. Onwards!
Chronos guardian chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
This was absolutely brilliant. You have such a wicked sense of humor, your references were on point and I just died laughing my head off. I've made a believer out of me, if you ever publish your own book let me know. I'd probably buy it. Thanks for the joyful, angsty read.
ATouchofWinter chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
I actually started reading this a while ago but then stopped. I came back after seeing one of those YouTube videos you mentioned, and I'm glad I did. I loved all the angst. Gave me chills! And Naruto's little apocalypse theory was so poignant. Plus, the ending was adorable.
Theadle chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these characters. The one thing is that your Neji, although extremely entertaining, seems very obnoxious for a clansmen. Maybe you meant that Naruto brought Neji's inner idiot out? Either way, I ship your ship and Sasuke needs to spend some time in a nice padded cell to think about his actions.
ATouchofWinter chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
So Sasuke does know, after all.
Eliza chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
I'm re-reading this for the upteenth time and I still love this fic! Sasuke was such a dickwad tho :p
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 24 . 10/24/2015
You are now one of my favorite authors. Usually I shy away from the longer fics but thanks to you those are the only ones I search for. I felt for all of these characters you built on such an emotional level.. but anyway thank you so much for writing and dedicating yourself to this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
I love this story so fucking much
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
This the most amazing fucking story thank you so much!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
Is anyone else absolutely fucking pissed that sasuke took Karin's number or is it just me
indie-1298girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Ok, so you finished this story in 2012, and I just read and it was... beautiful. My goodness, it's been a while ago since I read some fic full of drama and plot twists so well written. This was just... I can't even find words to describe its "awesomeness". It's the very first fic I've read from you and I'm already loving the other ones, I wish I could have benn reviewing the fic at the same time you were publishing it (sorry for the grammar mitakes, not my first language). MEaybe there was just a tiny bit of OoC, but it was justifies in this AU. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics. What an amzing writer you are :D
DreamingTheMelody chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
Cutest ending. The cliche with Sakura walking into Lee just as her day was at its worst made me grin (or maybe I'm just drawing parallels from the previous fanfiction I read); the time it took the guys to fully explain everything was pulled off amazingly well; Kiba and Hinata's characterization was perfect; I teared up multiple other times. It was lovely.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Normally when I'm reading a fanfic, I don't review until the very end (particularly if it's finished). It's not because I want to detract from the amount of reviews that authors get, but because I get so engrossed in the plots that might be going around, that I can't even conceive of stopping to read so I can type something up. But I thought you should know that both the ending of this chapter (Neji staying by Naruto) and Sasuke playing for Naruto before (I googled the song to listen to so I could get into it) both brought tears to my eyes. I'm not entirely sure that it's a huge accomplishment; I'm a total crybaby. But still! OK, off to read more now!
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »