Reviews for Torrid
Mofosplz chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Sasuke you are such a dickwad! I hope Naruto leaves him, like for serious leaves him, not caves in every time he puts his mouth around his dick! Have more self-respect than that Naruto! You're too good for him! Dx

Really though, its just so aggravating watching Sasuke's complete emotionlessness in all these situations. ;_; I hope he redeems himself somehow later, some remorse is necessary on his part. Sasuke needs to learn that Naruto won't be sticking around waiting forever. I'd love to see Naruto going off and hooking up with Neji or someone, Jealous!Sasuke would be the best thing to read ever after this infuriating chapter. xD (Infuriating in a good way I mean, you're quite good at manipulating my emotions here) Good job, interesting in seeing what's next.
glorybrightone chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Splendid. Please continue.
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh GOD! So painful to read! Absolutely brilliant at the same time XD Gah... DAMN YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD AT THIS
animabi chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Sasuke's too stubborn for his own good.

Happy honeymoon! Hope Sasuke regrets that and realizes just how big a mistake he made.

anyway, once again a wonderfully written chapter.

I look forward to the next one!
yumerin chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I don't know if I should cry or laugh about this whole situation. I think Naruto pretty much put it all together here: 'Naruto snorted derisively at the confident statement. “You’re a robot, I’m not.”' -.-" But now we'll see the good part: marriage. And, boy, THIS is complicated, 'cause Naruto loves them both a lot, but probably loves Sasuke a more... How long will he resist?

(Sasuke is pretty agressive, here, liked it! He's like the canon!Sasuke these days).
roxas-for-president chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
hmm, quite a prediciment sauce has himself in, ne?

honestly, seven years and he feels nothing for naruto?

hes a bastard. :(

I feel sorry for Naruto and Sakura though.

Naruto honeslty loves him, and well Sakura is Sasukes friend but the marriage is 'just buisness' to him.

look forward to more
Sour Queen chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I can't explain why I felt really drawn to this chapter, I think the way you wrote it really made the characters come to life and were extremely believable, so I really loved it and I hope you won't take too long to update again. :]
shisui-kun chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
yay! thanks for updating so soon!

i know you just updated but i hope you update ASAP

because i can't wait for the next chapter!

(yes i am impatient)
Vanilla Twilight chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
aw this makes me feel so bad for naruto!
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
updatesoon. very soon. 3
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Wow... seven year of this? Double wow. Sasuke is a real teme... or negation is his second name XD

I like this chapter.

Now I want see Sasuke suffer. Kukukukuku.

Poor Naruto! ;o;

Kisses from Argentina!
syrraki chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Yaay! Another chapter, and so soon! I hope you'll keep updating like this...

I love that you went back and explained how the whole naruto and sasuke thing started, and what they were both feeling like. the bit where Naruto said he loved Sasuke was HEART WRENCHING. Gah. Keep writing!
Sunnepho chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Wait, wait...

Maybe...

No, Sasuke's still an ass.

I cannot wait for the kick in the pants I sincerely hope is coming soon for him.

Such good characterization, but I must admit I still love your shriek-out-loud can't-catch-my-breath humour best. :p
crescentsky chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
your update made my day! i was so excited when I saw the alert in my inbox!

Y_Y I feel so bad for Naruto. I cannot imagine how much pain Naruto is in...being trapped between his two best friends. I want to punch Sasuke for being a bastard, but at the same time I can't hate him because he's doing it for his family. Oh god, I hope it's a happy ending.

& I think Naruto should find some ways to make Sasuke feel jealous.
Moiya Hatake chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
YAY! Another wonderful chapter. I'm so glad cuz today has just been so yuck I needed something to distract me.

Poor Naruto and Sasuke in denial and Sakura completely clueless. I really like this story and look forward to reading more.
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »