Reviews for Torrid
CrystalPrison chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
You know...whenever I read this I kinda hear Lips of an Angel in the background. I really like this story...it's got a great plot as far as I'm concerned. Update soon!

~CP
Erroneously chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is a fascinating idea - I can't wait to see how it plays out between them all.
syrraki chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I CANNOT describe how excited I am about this story. Everything about it is WIN and I cannot wait to see where it goes! You rule.
Doctor M. Loli chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
oh stupid sasuke. you're just hurting sakura y'know.
5Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
HAPPY 2010

What what?

The excitement of seeing you write something ...sniffles... was almost wiped out by Sasuke marrying pink banshee... almost! Is Sasuke that manipulative to marry 'their' friend, leave Naruto for a company? :(:(:(:(

Esctatic to read something new from you and I can't wait to find out why things went astray...I also have the feeling someone saw? Hope not :)
LemonyCrosby chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I was just reading one of your crack fics the other day wondering when you would start writing again. This totally hit me out of nowhere lol I really would like to see more quickly :D
Ilkar chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh oh oh, this is going to be supurb isn't it? I'm glad Naruto has some level of conscience- in so many stories, that makes me love him even more. The 'he chose you' bit made me sad but I guess that's why it was there, right? Poor Sakura, poor Naruto, always revolving around that bastard Uchiha.. I love the way you describe Sakura, she sounds lovely and beautiful and it's making me feel bad about what's going to happen :( Excellent!
Claimed by Insanity chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wow sounds like a lot of drama is on it's way! can't wait for more, i'm already hooked on this story after only reading the first chapter! i really like how this story is going, i can really see something like this happening to someone.
cadywise chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
YES Sasuke doesn't actually love Sakura. -does happy dance- You scared me for a second there. I can't wait to see where this goes. I'll be waiting for your update somewhat patiently.
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Not sure how I feel about this, but it sounds so interesting I'm going to stick around and wait for the next chapter, please don't disappoint!
Have a nice day chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
man i already hate sasukes guts. could he be anymore selfish? uurgh... poor sakura. poor naruto. he does not deserve them.

anyway, points for being original! most stories are about them falling in love and getting together and then there is a happy ending. it gets old...
SandyJ62 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love the concept of this story, I'm already hooked! I wonder how the "honeymoon" will go. Hee hee, poor Sakura. Looking forward to your next update.
LivingLies chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This sounds really interesting,

I hope you can update soon,

I really liked this.
animabi chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
At first i was like: D: Poor sasuke! Poor naruto!

I feel so bad for Japanese students. Parents and families pressure they're kids just way too much. Thats the only possible reason i could ever see sasuke going along with such ridiculousness. Something with family or family buisness or in this case; Uchiha Corps, involvement.
defy-law chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very interesting. I was hooked in just the first few lines.

Did you really have to stop there? Please update soon!
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »