Reviews for Torrid
Skinnz-91 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh yay! Full length story, this does make me happy. I liked the first chapter the story sounds like it's gonna be good, so I'm looking forward to it.
seximonki chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
omg, i actually feel bad for sakura, which is crazy cuz i hate her guts. but still naru/sasu for the win!
yumerin chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Perfect! I'm anxious for the next one, you have no idea! "As she slept, Sasuke opened his carry-on and retrieved the files outlining the acquisition of Haruno Pharmaceuticals by the Uchiha Corps. It was a long flight, and he might as well bone up on the company for which he signed away his life" was definitely the best way to end the chapter.

Welcome back!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i cant believe he married SAKURA for a BUSINESS deal! no one on earth should have to do that especially if they are in love with someone else like Sasuke clearly is. i feel so bad for Naruto for having to go through that because Sasuke cant grow a fucking pair of balls and say no for Naruto's sake! i cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens. update soon, okay? thanx bye!
crescentsky chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
very interesting start! can't wait to see how the marriage will turn into and how sasuke is going to deal with naruto.
BunnyGoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This story sounds like it will be full of drama which I love as long as I don't have to experience it first hand. I look forward to reading more.
RyokoMaxwell chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Yay! It's such a good start. Keep up the great work!
rupert maxwell chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Jeez, Sasuke is evil. I didn't know what happened in the forest-cuz I didn't want the tax theory I just memorized popped out off my brain bcuz reading juicy scene. Hah! I'm glad you come back miss . Ganbatte. Ja.
Mosho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is fantastic! I'm excited and very glad that you are back.
shisui-kun chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great start!

Hope you update soon!
IvvyMoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Sasuke is a lying, cheating bastard, and I hate him. I hope Naruto really does stick to his guns 'cause I hate cheaters and people who cheat with cheaters, and it's already bad enough he let Sasuke blow him and then lied to Sakura right on top of it all.

*takes deep breath*

All that being said, I'm so glad you are writing, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh, yes... Sasuke's bastard

Good start.

Kisses from Argentina!
Jazz chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I don't know what to say!

Great start, very interesting and quite original :) I really love how when you read this you can see how down Naruto is without you having to go into too much detail about it :)

Really looking forward to reading more :)
calico.snails chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I feel apprehensive. I have a feeling that Sasuke will be a complete jerk in the upcoming chapters...and that somehow, he's going to lose both Sakura and Naruto.

And why can't I help but hope that Sasuke actually married Sakura because he does love her? And that he just ends up loving Naruto more?

Good first chapter. I'm excited for the next one!

Kristine
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
No! Sasuke, you eejit! *cries*

But seriously, I am extremely happy you're starting another fic! *throws cookies and roses*
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169