Reviews for Torrid
browneyesblackheart chapter 24 . 11/16/2019
I came across this story a couple years ago and fell in love with it. I loved it so much I made an account to favorite it so I could go back and read it again and again. After rereading for the umpteenth time I realized I never left a review. And I want the author to know how much I adore this piece of writing. It was beautifully put together with the right amount of angst, there was so much growth and love it made me cry. I honestly didn’t feel the same after reading something so beautiful (in a good way). This fic made me fall in love with narusasu so much more and lead me down a rabbit hole of SNS fanfic (which may or may not be a good thing) but i’m reveling in it so whatever! Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2019
Your writing skills are the bomb and I love this story, but honestly your authors notes are my favorite parts lmao! I have such a fun time reading them! You’re awesome! I can totally relate - it’s chaos in my head too and it’s great to just have fun with it lol!
naruandsasu chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
this is still one of the best fics i’ve ever read. i will never get tired of re-reading this. simply the best. hope someday you’ll be back... writing.
z.do chapter 24 . 8/14/2019
J'ai adoré cette histoire, tu écris incroyablement bien! Merci pour cette fanfic :)
z.d
Seiriosss chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
This is some fucked up shit O_O They're all ''humans''...
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2019
I know this is super old but I just. I really adore this fic it’s so beautifully crafted and the character development is so. Right. You do a far better than Kishimoto and honestly all your tiny symbols and reoccurring themes just sent me home and. Just. Wow. You have talent.
Marisol rdz chapter 19 . 5/11/2019
Me parece que naruto fue un idiota al mezclarse con neji sabiendo que ama aún a sasuke y también neji sabía en lo que se estaba metiendo, sabía que era el clavo que saca al otro así es que engañado no estaba sabia a lo que se a tenía y sasuke es un imbecil y un reverendo idiota pero es el hombre que naruto ama y pues ni modo que se le va a hacer.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/7/2019
I've read this fiction in 3 days and I loved it thank you !
My fave part was when Sasuke confessed his love in France and talked about when they first became friends.
kcisjohan chapter 17 . 1/18/2019
This chapter was so intense. You have a real gift with expressing emotions. Well done.
FreeBird101 chapter 24 . 12/8/2018
Wow. I am speechless. This story was alllll over the place. Everywhere. I'm not saying it was bad, it's actually completely the opposite, but boy, was it a wild ride. With that being said, it was incredibly difficult for me see the 2 boys at the end as the ones from the beginning. I was over here, asking myself, "Is this really the same abusive Sasuke and Naruto?" I literally had to go back and check Hahaha! I love the sweet nice note in which the story ended. It was quite pleasant for all the angst that occurred. Thank you so much for taking your time and imagination and creativity and writing this. I deeply appreciate it. :)
FreeBird101 chapter 13 . 12/5/2018
YEE to the freaking HAW
Finally! Goddam that took Naruto quite a while, but I'm glad he finally rejected Sasuke, he so freaking toxic.
eanniemae chapter 24 . 11/25/2018
That was... Beautiful! Well I wanna say more exaggerating words but beautiful seems fit perfectly. Thank you for writing this. One of the best NaruSasu ff for me. Keep writing~ :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2018
Best fic in fandom. You should publish your work. Clearly have talent.
ILovedTheFicALot chapter 24 . 10/3/2018
I read this over a few days, sneaking in paragraphs when I could because it was just so good! I realize it's an old fic, but it was so well-written and I really felt like you /got/ their characters. I loved how you paralleled things from the series and adapted them to the setting. I felt for the characters so bad and there were so many moments I wanted to hit someone with a pillow and yell at them to stop being stupid (mostly Naruto in the beginning...). This was an absolute delight to read and I'm so glad I came across it. It's the first Naruto fic I've read in YEARS but, man, it has pulled me back in because this has reminded me why I loved these characters and this pairing so much. 3
Marvolo.R chapter 10 . 9/14/2018
I think Naruto in this fic is a bit unrealistic. Or maybe not but I can't understand him. He's loved Sasuke for so many years and he knew Sakura loved him too so why doesn't he hate her for taking Sasuke away from him? Well technically taking away because essentially Sasuke will aways belong to Naruto with that attitude of his but still.. He doesn't resent her and even feels guilty about the cheating. He was 'with' Sasuke first and knows the marriage is a sham so how is that possible? It's a bit annoying, this approach of Naruto's. Who cares if she's his friend? She took his man away so he should slay the bitch.

I love this story by the way. Even if it's frastrating as hell some times and sad to the point of having me cry like a baby at others. But it's still one of the very best I've read. It's my second time reading it and it's still too angsty but I can't help but want to finish it. I hope you have some lighter stories in your repertoire, as well. I need to go back to your profile and check.

Thabks for this story, all the best!
2,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »