Reviews for Torrid
Marvolo.R chapter 10 . 9/14/2018
I think Naruto in this fic is a bit unrealistic. Or maybe not but I can't understand him. He's loved Sasuke for so many years and he knew Sakura loved him too so why doesn't he hate her for taking Sasuke away from him? Well technically taking away because essentially Sasuke will aways belong to Naruto with that attitude of his but still.. He doesn't resent her and even feels guilty about the cheating. He was 'with' Sasuke first and knows the marriage is a sham so how is that possible? It's a bit annoying, this approach of Naruto's. Who cares if she's his friend? She took his man away so he should slay the bitch.

I love this story by the way. Even if it's frastrating as hell some times and sad to the point of having me cry like a baby at others. But it's still one of the very best I've read. It's my second time reading it and it's still too angsty but I can't help but want to finish it. I hope you have some lighter stories in your repertoire, as well. I need to go back to your profile and check.

Thabks for this story, all the best!
Marvolo.R chapter 10 . 9/14/2018

Thabks for this story, all the best!
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 24 . 8/21/2018
Heart wrenching
Gorgeous
Agonizing
Sweet

These are but a few words that I would use to describe this fic, although none of them probably do it justice.
Yeah, it’s been years since this was finished and I’m mad at myself for discovering this only now even if I’ve been loyal to sasunaru fics since I first got into Naruto back in 2012, but oh well.
This is a freaking masterpiece. I’m in love with this. Their emotions are so real, the metaphors are wonderful and the writing top notch, and their anguish? I felt that. Damn did I feel that.

I have to admit, I was really afraid of how this was going to end. I thought their relationship was actually pretty damn awful and dysfunctional and their states of mind very unstable, but the way they recovered, the realism, the softness, the pain and the fear, this led me to rethink MYSELF. All of the side characters were GOLDEN, and the Lee-Sakura wedding made me laugh, it really heals my soul to see that everyone got their happy ending in one way or another.

I was afraid in the beginning because I borderline didn’t want them to be together anymore because of how ridiculously destructive their relationship was. Sasuke started to even scare me and I related to Naruto on a frightening level, but he was terribly mentally unstable and I was worried sick for these darlings.
I wasn’t expecting this fic to be so hopeful yet dark and sad, but at the same time being so eye opening and soft.
Crazy what a fic can do to you huh.
I guessed they were going to end up together, but I really didn’t want you to pull some random and-they-lived-happily-ever-after shit out of your ass that didn’t correlate in the slightest with how their emotions were going. Instead you defied all my expectations and instead created an wonderful explosion. Art, Deidara would say, ha.

Anyway, this was one hell of a ride and I can’t even begin to explain everything I love about this. Loved it, amazing work!

(My only real complaint would be that it dragged a bit too much near the end, but then again that was probably needed, so I digress)
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 20 . 8/21/2018
No...this wasn’t supposed to happen. Then again, I understand. I’ve been through a similar state of mind as Naruto at the moment, and I get what he means in the sense that he needs to focus on himself. Sometimes that’s the only way to be free and healthy, break all ties with what’s causing you anguish, for maybe a few weeks, or maybe months, to get back up on your feet again so that when you return, you’re not knocked down again. I just really hope that this goodbye isn’t for long, because god knows they need a happy ending already.
I feel awful for Sasuke, but I’m also so proud of him. Proud of them both, really.

Aw I’m definitely going to miss Neji and Naruto though, although this is sasunaru and I’m dying to see them happy. Really happy and proud of Neji nonetheless.
As for Sakura, I guess I’m proud that she’s slowly picking herself up as well, even if I guess she deserves it.
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 19 . 8/21/2018
YESSSS EVERYTHING IS COMING TOGETHER AT LAST
BLESS
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 18 . 8/21/2018
Oh oh oh omg
Things are going up and down now AND SASUKE MA BOY IM SO PROUD OF YOU
but again, I can’t imagine what it would be like to be in Naruto’s position

And I’m sure, I am sure, that Sasuke has some kind of sociopathic tendencies (both in the actual series and in this fic ha)

Anyway, I am in love with this fic
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 15 . 8/20/2018
I’d like to say I feel bad for Sasuke, and I do, I really do, I mean it’s a bit hard for me not to feel remorse for my favorite character from the The NARUTO series, but mayhaps he got what was coming to him? And he deserves at least some of the misery he’s going through because of the utter shit he out Naruto through

BUT OMG FINALLY THE MOMENT OF TRUTH AHHHH
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 14 . 8/20/2018
WHAT. W H A T.
WHAT THE FUCK
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 13 . 8/20/2018
I stand corrected once again. Sasuke is a wonderful character, at least in terms of development and Naruto...god I can't imagine what it would be like to be in his position...
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 12 . 8/20/2018
. . . .Fic

I have no words for how much I love this
I LOOOVE IT

From the writing, to the characters, the development of the story, character and relationships is almost flawless and this just might be one of my favorite fanfics of all time

It's written so well and incorporating the elements is just icing on the cake
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 11 . 8/20/2018
Well crap

I stand corrected, it seems Sasuke can jump down from his high horse and does have common sense
Huh

Kiba, that was a good call, I love you
While I do really want the two to talk it out, maybe it was too soon?
TheOtakuBookworm chapter 10 . 8/20/2018
I am literally sobbing
This hit me so hard.
Perhaps it's because Sasuke has downright sociopathic tendencies and Naruto has like some masochist/stockohlm syndrome going on that it's killing me
I mean come on, they've got borderline mental illnesses or at least some kind of phobia or complex at this point
I just want a happy ending :'(

Bless Neji, but I'm really not sure where his character is going
As for Sakura, this is just breaking my heart. Maybe she's supposed to be the "antagonist" for Sasunaru's relationship here, but I just feel awful for her and frankly the only antagonist in their relationship is eachother
Ha, explosive is a mild way of putting it. It's dysfunctional, and it's going to keep being unhealthy and feed off of them as well as cause problems for everyone if they don't do something, which I have no doubt they will sometime in the future

I think I'm just reading too much into this, but I'm way too invested into this fic and their trainwreck of a relationship to care
Nazrath chapter 24 . 8/15/2018
The end is sooo perfect! It fitted in with the story perfectly!
The entire journey had all the humour, sarcasm, drama, romance, angst...I am now regretting as to why did I finish reading it so quick. I absolutely loved your story and I am so following you now!
Nazrath chapter 11 . 8/14/2018
I loved "Stage Two"! I could almost visualise the narration and damn, it was so funny! And the story had equal amounts of angst and tough love and humour! Really amazing work!
KiraK.chan chapter 24 . 5/28/2018
This roller coaster was the best ride everrrrr
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »