Reviews for Torrid
Oh my god (BUT ALSO YES)
keepsakeatlas chapter 13 . 5/15/2018
Good he deserved that
keepsakeatlas chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
HOly hell that was an intense first chpt and now I’m hooked!
natalieiam chapter 24 . 3/18/2018
This was great. I almost, almost didn’t want Sasuke and Naruto to end up together because of Neji. I loved Neji and Naruto relationship.

I also like Choji and Ino’s relationship.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 24 . 1/17/2018
Ahhhhhh, so cute. And it never gets old. Makes me smile like an idiot every time I read it.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 23 . 1/17/2018
"Five years old, if I remember correctly- you were five years old and you stood there like a man ten times that age and scolded me for not listening to my son." Oh Fugaku, you have made me enjoy characters that I never thought I would so kudos to you.

"I'd do it carefully," Chouji said drily while his girlfriend prepared to stalk off to the dance floor. "She didn't give you much." Gosh, the most underappreciated character probably, since I've never commented on him. But Chouji and Ino are just so normal... which was lovely to read amongst all the chaos.

"Pfft, you're drunk!" FINALLY. So nice to see these boys just get to be silly with one another again. One of my main reasons for loving the story... the dialogue.

Oh AND the first dance at the wedding. Perfection.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 22 . 1/16/2018
Vertical Horizon 'You're a god' yassssssss
MisterJonesandMe chapter 21 . 1/16/2018
Oh, Kakashi...

Forreal though the safety dance has been stuck in my head and I have been singing it ALL day at work since I read the chapter with Kiba's freak out (the one prior to this). So thank you for that :P
MisterJonesandMe chapter 20 . 1/16/2018
Gahhhhhh the Naruto Neji break-up. I get it, its necessary, but I love Neji and my heart is broken now.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 19 . 1/16/2018
Awww father and son moments :')

And then Ino and Sakura calling the relationship... too good. I suppose if anyone needed an excuse to get smashed off of Dirty Shirley's, that would be a pretty good one.
MisterJonesandMe chapter 18 . 1/16/2018
Fight! Fight! Fight!
MisterJonesandMe chapter 17 . 1/16/2018
*squeals* ahhhhhhhhh!

I love Sasuke's confessions. I knewnone was coming, couldn't remember if it was this or the hair pulling one. Both so good. FINALLY Sasuke is being less socially retarded and letting Naruto knw how much he means. Too little too late? Maybe, but meh. He did it!
MisterJonesandMe chapter 15 . 1/16/2018
The key exchange is one of my favorite parts of this whole story. Seeing Neji, who is this calm and cool guy, get all nervous and freak out over it... perfect. I love what Naruto does to him. I only wish it could be longer term :P
MisterJonesandMe chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
He was ruined for anything and anyone else, because how could there be anything apart from this?

Oh, Neji 3
MisterJonesandMe chapter 13 . 1/15/2018
Again, feeling bad for Sasuke here. But also feeling really good for Naruto. Such confusing thoughts lol.
2,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »