Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: The Dark Woods Circus
Guest262626 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
(Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in)
That was amazing! I really love how you write these horror series, and how you keep the original personalities, too (Hidan...). I sorta wish the rest of the tailed demons were there, too, but I guess that would've been too complicated. _;
I like how you also made Deidara and Sasori! (Sorry, am I blabbering too much?) Although... I think it would've made more sense to have Tobi as Deidara, Deidara as Sasori, and Sasori as dead Tobi (because he really DOES die). But I'm glad you didn't. :D
Sasori's my favorite Akatsuki!
(Sorry for such a long comment)
PurplePunkette chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
...Really hypnotic. I love that you base a lot of these stories off Vocaloid songs. Your style of writing is very emotional and strong. I'm nearing crying right now.
Wow. Just amazing, really.
akatsukifangirl5592 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awesome story! You are like, the only person who wrote a story about Akatsuki darkwood circus in the whole site. Someone write something like this!
mehh.droopy.L chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Omfg Madara, seriously what a horrid man. This was horrible, but a really really good story. I want to love this story, but Madara makes it hard to do so.
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Actually, I always hoped to read a story like yours: heartbreakingly inhumane. A horror story of a circus where human vileness touch the limits of human understanding.

I felt very sad for all the characters. It was sad, poignant, terrifying. Regrettable. Sometimes I can not believe that man is capable of atrocidadez of such proportion.
American Bullfrog chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love your AHS stories but this one really effected me... i literally sat and cried because the way you captured the song and created a story out of it... it was really magical... i must say you did a great job :)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. Heavy. I must say, you write amazing horror storys. Gives me chills down my spine!

Nothing more to say. Madara truly is an evil creature.

Amazing job (:
Zelach chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was a really well written story, and creepy as hell.

I could practically picture myself watching the circus,

but it really made me sick inside. And I was playing the

song Dark Wood Circus through the whole story, so it only

added to the cruelty you could say. But it was still a

good story, in a horrish way.
DancingPinkCows chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Playing the Vocaloid song at highest volume in my headphones, reading this.. I've never felt so enchanted(is that the word?).

I'm terrified of this. But I know I wont be able to stop read. I have to sleep now, but I'm pretty sure I wont be able to sleep a lot.. D:

I'm surprised Naruto survived, thats a first. Though he survived the Kuubis eating too.. if you can call that surviving?
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I loved this story and i love the song.I'm going to go read all your Akatsuki Horror Series now.
ChibiKillerPanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
that made me feel sick on the inside.. xD your horror writing is great; it was written well enough that I could get a great sense and image of what was going on, and all of the characters were played very well. I think this is the first time of me saying this on , but you should seriously consider getting published, maybe basing an entire novel loosely on a favorite song. :) I love your writing style; I usually never get scared with writing, but this made my chest tight with a little fear xD Same with the last one shot I reviewed.

definitely one of the higher quality stories on here
IceQueenMirrorQueen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
i am now addicted to this song...thanks! _

now i hate madara more than ever! grrr!
1Tokyogirl11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
ooh, love this. Of COURSE Gaara's a racoon-boy! :D
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very well written:) Poor Akatsuki(minus Madara of course) I've actually trie to find a fic like this foro some time now. Great work with it
BlackRitual chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THIS WAS SO AWESOME I DON'T EVEN

SERIOUSLY. THE CASTING. THE WAY THE AKATSUKI STILL HAD SOME NICE FEELINGS LEFT. THE OTHER ANIMALS.

GAARA.