Reviews for Paranormal Monthly
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was really funny. Thanks for writing and posting it.
majorshane chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
WOW! 9/10 so for (-1 for the slash)
I am hooked!
SylarTookMyPower chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
This is making me laugh more than it should. xD
jarta chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
This is hilarious!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
This is interesting. Are the Scoobies and Angel gang gonna meet Dean and Sam?

BlackRose
CatyCrisis chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
This shouldn't be "Supernatural/Romance" it should be "Humor/Romance" because this had me cracking up through all 5 chapters. I especially laughed at the mental image of Dean in his trousers,Santa hat, eggnog in one hand and a sawn off Shotgun in the other...oh and I busted a lung with Wesley getting tortured by Angel, Cordelia, and Spike xD
Destroyer chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
What you did is for the most part pretty good and yes I would like to read the characters actually meeting but it would be nice if you didn't seem to be implying that Angel and Spike are gay. That wasn't in either show,also Faith was never in the Magic Box. She was only on Buffy's team during the beginning of season 3 and late in season 7. Season 3 is before the shop gets introduced and season 7 was after it's destruction. Other that those issues I back your story.
ObsessedMicKeY chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
This is highly amusing. I am enjoying it and hope to see more. I have to say I think you could do a good job getting the two groups to meet, but not sure if you should go that route or not. It would be interesting to see the Winchester's point of view if they find out about the magazine and maybe they could have some star struckness themselves. Hmmmm...
Cory chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Excellent as always. Pretty mellow, especially compared to the last one where Wesley got destroyed. That's great that he was still injurred too. Not great for him just good for constancy, if that's even a word. My favorite part was the 'Beautifully written death threat'. I love that Buffy is added to the Paranormal monthly fanatical fan club. It seemed like Spike, Angel, and Cordelia were the fanatical ones. I also dig that Buffy and her friends openly call themselves the Scoobies in this story. Two things I think would be cool would be more Faith and Cas and if Bobby came in the story. Just some ideas. If there already is a plan then Onward!
noturbaby chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
these are so much fun to read.. you always leave me wanting more. so more please! don't make me threaten you like Buffy did chuck. JK I would threaten.. I do pout and brood like Angel, though.
Maia2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2010

That's probably the best description of my reaction reading this.

Thanks! It's refreshing to read something funny every once in a while.

Maia.
Cory chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I lughed obnoxiousely while reading this. It's really funny. I think the author does an excellent job capturing the dialouge of the characters, especially Spike, and the discriptions are very high quality for a fan fiction. I don't think the casts of Buffy or Angel should actually meet the Winchesters. It's enjoyable to watch them be fanatical and star struck. The two meeting might take away some of the story's enjoyment. Or they meet and it's the best chapter ever, who knows? Which ever way works. Though I ask for at least a few more where they havent met.
Delphine Pryde chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Very amusing.
noturbaby chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
still very cute! hope you update again
QRM chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
scool. You should so have them meet the fanboy angle could be hilarious