Reviews for Consume Me
Fliberty chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very nice x
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Thank you, Marbarberella, for allowing Miss Kitty to share this with the readers! I'm always ready to read another outtake or chapter for this story.
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Yaay, there is more! :D

Loved the part with Edward touching himself! And of course he knew Bella was coming (hehe ;)) He was waiting for her!

I also loved when Bella pulled her shield away so Edward could hear her thoughts. It made the showersex more intimate, but still.. sooo HOT!

Good job! I would've liked it better in EPOV, though.. Not trying to be mean, just curious, but why didn't you? Since TAD was from EPOV..
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Loved the TAD out take!

:o)
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Woohoo. Glad to see that your E has worked through his remaining prudery isseues. Would love to see more tad2.0
mssonya69 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Boy was that hott!

My toes were curling just from

reading it.

Bravo!
michswan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yowza...
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Nice ;)
my1edward chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
OMG - so schmexy! Edward touching himself and saying Bella-priceless. Shower sex-magnificent. I loved when Bella raised her shield. Viva la smut, bb!
Kristen Pattinson 17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow that was amazing. your awesome :D
sparkydevl chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
So hot! Thank you.
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Phew! Woman, that was HAWT ... I loved it!
Joba Rules chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Alright, that's it: I'm officially your bitch again. Hot Edward shower sexin', m m m!

I really need to start your other stories now.
texastwilight chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'd like to offer a peice of advice to everyone reading this: Don't read it at work! ;) and it will be late before my husband gets home! ARRGGH!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Whew! Umm... more? Please?

That was... wow!