Reviews for I'm Still Running
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Cute :-)
I love the fluff :-)
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Thank you for the long chapter. I really appreate it.
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
that was really good :) u da bomb-diggity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
good story! Never want to run into one of those critters!
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Love it! Brotherly love is the best!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Another great story. I love the caring Dean. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love stories like this where Dean goes full on brotherly mode. Nicely written.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Dean would be great to have around when you're sick. Or when you're not. -laugh- Great story, I love the references to Asylum and Scarecrow - I still wish we'd seen more damage control after Sam shot Dean in Asylum. Hell, considering the next episode picked up that same night, it would have been nice to at least have seen the rock salt carry over. So much for continuity. Fics like this are the only wrap-up we really get, so thank you for that.

LD
Freelancer Louisiana chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I loved it so cute
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I will be totally honest, I do not usually read hurt!Sam because seeing Dean be the one sick or hurt is really more my thing. However, this story was absolutely gorgeous! I felt so sad for Sam, but Dean as the anxious, caring older brother was simply perfect. Sam's delirium was great and so was Dean's little monologue...everything just worked so well!

I see that you write for the E/O Challenges, so I am definitely going to have to read your drabbles as well!

Lovely job!

~LE
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw! Cute *-* Big brother Dean is the cuttest thing, always looking out for Sammy

I loved it

Kisses

Rosetta
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aww! I lovvee hurt/sick Sammy, it totally makes my day! This was great hon, awesome story! :D
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Good.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
before I start with the actual review let me just say: GUH!

Sam groaned as his stomach twisted again, his grip on the toilet tightened.

I DO NOT KNOW WHY I LIKE THIS SENTENCE, BUT MAN I SO DO! IT'S LIKE... GRIPPING THE TOILET PAIN...SO COOL!

SEASON 1, SEASON 1, SEASON 1... I COULD GO ON LIKE THIS FOREVER, BUT... SEASON 1, SEASON 1, SEASON 1... *giggles*

Exhausted he rested his forehead on his arms, which still had a death grip on the toilet.

MHM, YUMMY!

“You’re coming down with something?” He heard Dean ask from the now open bathroom door, voice thick with sleep.

*sigh* I CAN SEE DEAN WITH HIS HAIR ALL UP AND DOWN, LEFT AND RIGHT, AND SLEEPY AND BAREFOOT AND SAM THERE ALL... PUKED OUT!

I MEAN THERE IS NOT A NICER IMAGE YOU COULD PAINT ME HERE! *hugs*

“Easy. It’s okay.” Dean soothed, completely in Big-Brother-Mode now.

NO WORDS!

He felt Dean’s gaze on him, then a cool hand was pressed against his forehead.

I WANNA CUDDLE THIS IMAGE. SIMPLE AS THAT!

Carefully Dean lifted his damp shirt, revealing three long red gashes on Sam’s lower abdomen.

*DROOLS*

I SO LOVE DEAN TAKING CARE OF SAM AND JUST NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF THE SITUATION, YOU KNOW!

Briefly Dean thought about using that herbal mix but that would be as useful as fighting a Werewolf with a toothpick by now.

AHAHHAHAHHAH, LOL

until he had woken up cold and shaking in a bathtub, Dad kneeling next to him.

AWW!

Concerned, he watched Sam curl into a ball beneath the rough motel sheets, knees drawn up high to his chest, still shivering violently. He buried his head deeper into the pillow though Dean could still hear the muffled moan that escaped his lips.

LIKE A CHILD... I LOVE THIS... I WAS DISCUSING ABOUT THIS WITH NewspaperTaxis THAT THE BOYS LOOK LIKE LITTLE CHILDEN WHEN THEY ARE SLEEPING AND YOU JUST TOTALLY MADE ME SEE SAM AS A KID HERE AND THAT IS SO CUTE... AND THE SENTENCES JUST GIVE YA THAT FEEL THAT SAM IS REALLY NOT FEELING REALLY WELL

Dean was halfway through the room when he heard Sam’s choked “sick”. He had barely time to grab the trashcan from the corner and shove it under his brother’s face before he started heaving, though there was nothing left inside his stomach that could be brought up.

GUH, GUH, GUH! NO COMMENT!

AWH SAM IS ACTING LIKE A CHILD... AND DEAN IS THERE TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER... SO ADORABLE, BECAUSE I MEAN WHEN BEING SICK, ALL PEOPLE GO INTO THAT 'child' MODE... AND BECOME ALL CLINGY AND CALLING FOR OUR MOM'S lol

AH SAM'S NIGTMARES...POOR SAMMY... HE REALLY LOVED JESS... :'(

SAM AND A FEVER WIN WIN WIN WITH ME!

“Dean, we … we can s-save her. “ Sam mumbled urgently and tried to sit up.

I IS SAD! OH SAMMY... I HURT FOR THAT BOY!

Dean placed a restraining hand on Sam’s chest, not liking how easy it was to keep him down.

UMM SHOULD I EVEN COMMENT ON THIS ONE!

AND YOU USED MY FAVORITE WORD... AND FOR THAT... 3

“She’s dead, isn’t she? We can’t … save her anymore.” Sam mumbled brokenly, eyes finally sliding shut.

SAMMY! AW BOY... ALL HE WANTED WAS NORMAL, BUT... so sad!

Grey daylight started to seep through the curtains into the room.

LOVE THIS... LIKE ... GRAY... I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF GRAY AS A COLOR OF NO HOPE YET WE ALL KNOW THAT HOPE IS THE LAST THING THAT DIES AND ... IDK, IT'S JUST IN MY HEAD AND HERE I CAN LIKE CONNECT THAT WITH SAM KNOWING THAT HE'S NOT GETTING JESS BACK, YET HE HAS HIS BROTHER AND HE KNOWS THAT IN THE END... MAYBE THINGS WILL BE OKAY! YOU KNOW!

Sam slowly removed the cloth just to have it replaced with Dean’s cool hand.

*GIGGLES*

“Okay, soup it is then.” Dean stood up then faced his brother again. “And Sam, if you pull something like this again, I’m so gonna kick your ass.”

YOU TELL HIM DEAN! LOL :)

THIS WAS AWESOME! IDK WHAT TO SAY, BABE!

I LOVED IT, MORE THEN LOVED IT... I... THIS IS SO COOL! I MEAN PUKING SAM AND CARING DEAN AND AND AND ALL THOSE NEAT LITTLE SENTENCES THAT JUST MADE ME ALL BOUNCY! SO COOL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! *hugs*

AWESOME STORY! REALLY IT IS! AND I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT PEOPLE ARE LOVING IT TO!

HUGS,

S.
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
AWW! I love how Dean handles everything. And him talking to an unconscious Sam was so sweet :). Good story. They both seemed very much in character. And your writing is very good. Great job :D