Reviews for Steel
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Um... words just escape me right now. When comparing this one to the first, second and third one you can really see how screwed up Koschei oh sorry THE MASTER has become. Like the ending... even though it was so sad :( YAY one more to go... yay for the epilogue... :D
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, this is one of the best fics I've read, i swear. I loved it. Poor Theta :( Loved it so much

Jess x
ConfusedinTime chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Your writing NEVER fails to amaze me. Ever. :)

I love your distinction between Koschei and the Master. Oh, who am I kidding, I love it all! Quite sure the epilogue will break me! xx
Becca chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
*tear*
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh... that was so sad... I think Ten's wibbly-lip face is a pretty good way to imagine what I look like right now.

I haven't reviewed any of the rest of your series, I'm sorry, but I only just read it so i thouht I'd save your inboz and give you this one review to say I think it's amazing. The whole progression of events is so perfect, and while I didn't enoy the breaking any more than you did, it was brilliantly done. I look forward to the epilogue! (in a sort of sad way, of course)
The Small Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think you've really captured the way the relationship has slowly changed from the golden days of childhood to steel. And so sad for both, Theta losing Koschei and the Master making his heart of steel so that it will never break again.
shadowtheo chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
:,( that was beautifully written, but a very very descent onto madness and sorrow, But exquiset none the less! I can't wait to see what other stories of these two you've got up your sleeve ;D great set of stories!
Dangerpro chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
All of the metal series are simply beautiful, how you slowly shown their love forming and suddenly breaking, it's so sad.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh, that's so sad! When I read the first line ('even though it had been several days since Koschei had died') I was like: WHAT? He's dead? And then I remembered that Time Lords can regenerate. Yes, I was being a bit stupid there! :) Anyway, I really liked this one because you wrote it so well, even though it was heart-wrenchingly sad. When Koschei cried... That was the saddest bit for me, and, of course, when he left Theta. *cries* Too sad! But it was fantastically written, so well done! Can't wait for the epilogue! :D

Bookworm
Mez10000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
After reading the other in your Metals series, I believed it would be absolutely criminal if I didn't leave at least one kind review, glowing with praise. Unfortunatly, I don't write praise anywhere near as well as I'd like, in order to show my utter joy in having found your writings, so I hope the Author Alert speaks for itself!