Reviews for A Door Ajar
ray74656 chapter 14 . 2/19
This is starting to get really good. Please post soon.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 14 . 1/22
Where have you gone?! Come back!
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 1/13
Which of your other stories has Leon Mason appeared in?
Dreamer22 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Very interesting thus far! I can't wait to read more!
David-El chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Not bad, but have you ever thought to ask why they use parchment? I did, and discovered something: parchment is of a much higher quality than the paper we use. So, I believe that since they have magic, they care as much about quality as they do quantity.
continental-line chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I'd read WAR AND PEACE in collage and was able to keep track track of the characters so I'm doing fine with your story. I would like a little more on the romance side but more readers seem to want action. Oh well, one can't have everything. Interesting story though, thank you.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this story already!
neonmoon168 chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
I hope you have plans to continue this story its a well written one n id love to have it continue
Delightfully sinful chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
It has been a long time and I'm not quite sure if you're still alive or not but I just found your story again that I hadn't read past chapter 3 when you first started with it. I admit it got kinda stale the last few chapters and the riddle thing was a huge turn off. I mean I expected Harry to get a break since that was the whole reason for his leaving Hogwarts so your creating problems for him so soon kinda made me feel like you should've just left him in Hogwarts. But this last chapter with the soul searching peaked my interest once more and left me disappointed to find you haven't updated in two years. It's a great concept and looks like it could lead to some very cool power ups and abilities. Maybe even the loss of wand dependency. And I've never read a fic where Ron gets a power up as well, so that looked interesting too. The point being, if you are indeed amongst the living, consider giving your fic another chance. If it's ideas you lack, I'd be happy to feed your muse by offering potential scenarios using what you've already written. Ofcourse I'll only offer if you decide to continue with your story. It's always a shame to lose a fic with great promise. Hopefully you return, my interest has been peaked and renewed.
corwyn chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
i'm enjoying the story. i hope you continue it.
corwyn chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
"Magical Query Language" - I love it!
Gundum M chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Oh, those bullies are really messing with the wrong person. I love the fic
TheRavenclawReader chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Ohmigosh pleeeeease update? I love this so much it's not even funny *-*
EllaDeWriter chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
BAM! The next chapter will most likely be a chapter to remember.
Doc scherer chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Hey just as a heads up sense your adding a few navy things in here one facial other than a mustache would never pass an inspection cause it's against regs to have any and two the navy doesn't have drill instructors we have recruit division commanders or RDC's as they're known :)