Reviews for A Door Ajar
Chameleonxx chapter 12 . 6/6
PLEASE UPDATE! You did BEAUTIFULLY in this story! ️️
Jestrbob chapter 14 . 5/30
well BT, you have to. Finish up. I want to know more about nev and Luna and the panties.

That scene has to one of the funniest I read.

Please, drag you muse back to. The keyboard, and type
The service tunnel between England and France was opened and in service in 1990. This tunnel is still in use to. Haul material and maintainance personal back. And forth to places in the main tunnels. There is if you are interested several good articles on the system on the net. Start with the Wikipedia article, it is well referenced.

I dog would have no problem slipping through the service tunnels. It would be a long walk and getting across would take him several days. Stowing away on a ferry would take him overnight.

I'm guessing the ferry would the best way to get across, I seem to recall there was ferry service to Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Denmark in the 60 and 70's I don't know if those services were still active in 1993. One could refer to an older Froman's for that info.

Nice story so far, and I just ran across it. Thanks

JestrBob
Xelan chapter 10 . 5/12
I stepped away from the fanfiction for a while, back when this story only made it to chapter 9. I got back in and wondering if you'd written more. I was very happy you had. Currently working my way through. It's an admirable piece of writing. I do enjoy the slowly developing relationship between Harry and Hermione. Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying the story and encourage you to write more as time and your muse permit. Thanks for the fun.
brightflare chapter 14 . 5/7
Very good story, hope you continue it sometime!
ToddGilliss chapter 14 . 4/13
looking forward to the next round of chapters

good luck
whitebuffalowmn chapter 14 . 4/12
I hope that you haven't abandoned this awesome story. please update as soon as you can. I eagerly await your next chapter. thank you for writing this great tale.
luzhasswag chapter 14 . 3/23
MORE! so cool
ray74656 chapter 14 . 2/19
This is starting to get really good. Please post soon.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 14 . 1/22
Where have you gone?! Come back!
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 1/13
Which of your other stories has Leon Mason appeared in?
Dreamer22 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Very interesting thus far! I can't wait to read more!
David-El chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Not bad, but have you ever thought to ask why they use parchment? I did, and discovered something: parchment is of a much higher quality than the paper we use. So, I believe that since they have magic, they care as much about quality as they do quantity.
continental-line chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I'd read WAR AND PEACE in collage and was able to keep track track of the characters so I'm doing fine with your story. I would like a little more on the romance side but more readers seem to want action. Oh well, one can't have everything. Interesting story though, thank you.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this story already!