Reviews for A Door Ajar
gigi chapter 14 . 6/25
what a lovely story. Please review soon
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 6/21
ow that's a big time cliffy, been almost four years well your on follow so I'll see when you post new chapters
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 6/21
I like it more fluffy, not a big fan of angst, or the bad guys being smarter than everyone, and luckier

still a fun story
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 6/21
another excellent chapter, loved the map bit, and also the betrothed part fun days keep coming
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 6/21
wow they could end up in France or if necessary move on to Australia if they need an English speaking school
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 6/21
so sweet Love's first Kiss
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 6/21
poor Albus, should have noticed the ward notification had stopped working,

fun read, 12 chapters to go
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/21
love the concept, 13 chapters to read maybe there will be more in the near future
karanne chapter 14 . 3/17
Oh, come on! Don't leave us with a cliffie! It's been three and a half years!
mustangmark chapter 14 . 3/2
I love your story's and if you ever get back to writing I would love to see how this one ends.
icemsn chapter 14 . 2/18
T-T I want more
bet7368 chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
just found your story wondering if you perchance have any more chapters. Thank you for writing your story. thank you. I really enjoyed it.
a7152966 chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
So, can I just say, I love this story?
Also, please keep writing more? Pretty please?
I just stumbled upon this world of fabrication recently and am I hooked.
Your stories are no help on keeping this from becoming an addiction either.
I just read Why Dance When You Can Slay The Dragon, and was very happy to find out that Leon made it to this one too, although, how did you come up with him? And are there more stories with Leon Mason in it? He's awesome.
Anyway, you got me curious and impatient enough to write some sort of a review, so, pretty please, write more if you're up to it?
hawkswench chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Its been 3 yrs since your last update. I figured that you have abandoned this story but have put this on follow just in case you change your mind and update.
aptteach123 chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
Great story! I notice you haven't updated in a long, long time, I do hope that you plan on continuing this story! Please update again soon
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »