Reviews for Human Testing
Mindy Morganna chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was good, I liked it very much. It's about time someone looked into this, will you expand or keep it oneshot?
Max White chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Umm, the atmosphere on Pandora is a mixture of CO2, NO, and cyanide...

Some other trace elements as well, but that's about it.

You write in a very good way, and I'd like to see a continuation for this story.

Isn't the tail an extension of the spine anyway?

Human feti do have tails, which deteriorate and disappear almost completly(Leaving only a small bone behind), during the 6th month or so(A complete waste of resources... And so is the elephant's pregnancy, and the dolphin ones, with the elephant feti growing fins, while dolphins grow legs).

If you ask me, that's resources that could have been used otherwise to increase the development of the baby, shortening the gestation period to 8 months? Maybe even less?

It's also be alot less matter to mutate, which means less DNA to be freakishly affected in some form or the other...

Have I mentioned how good your writing is?

May your muse remain kind with you.
VividInk chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Interesting start. And just to let you know, the atmosphere on Pandora consists of Ammonia, Carbon Dioxide, Methane and a very small percentage of Oxygen. :D
Penny-Royal31 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
great story! i liked reading about the history of the avatar program...i hope we get some info about that...maybe when the release the DVD or something!...just one thing though, I'm not sure if tom was a marine, I know jake was...but i seem to remember him saying that he was a marine and tom did something else...i could be wrong though.