Reviews for Where do we Stand
iHATEamarorollins chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Great nice
NuthinButLove chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
So, will you ever finish the story? Cause i really want to know what happens after this
agapeandzoe chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Hi...like the story...will there be more, or an ending?
annabanana6 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
How can you stop there please continue
Niki fanfic Reader chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
This is a great fic so far hope you decide to continue soon
BabouTunt chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Did you continue this story somewhere else? I feel like I've read more of it...
BabouTunt chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow. Really powerful opening chapter- you started from an interesting place in the arc of the A/O return/dynamic etc. and I like it a lot.
providence26 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Please don't say this one has finished. I love this story
angellerae chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Can't wait for more!
Ockham's razor chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
I'm really enjoying your story. Great detail and descriptions of the medical issues. I hope you decide to continue this story! Thanks for posting it.
BrodieBC chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
I like how Alex has dropped everything to help Olivia. Hopefully Olivia will let Alex take care of her. Looking forward to more chapters. I like where this is going. :)
flo-jo83 chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
You can't leave it there, is there going to be anymore on this story? I really do hope so.
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Maybe this twinge is a good sign that Olivia's feelings on her legs have returned.
lfkeeney chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
This is why i dont like reading stories until they are completed, how could you leave us hanging like that so not fair. Please update real soon.
chawkchic chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Please tell me Olivia's getting her feeling back in her legs. I know it may be a rough recovery but I am hoping for that; Alex standing by her and showing her know matter what she is there and loves her.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »