Reviews for The Silver Cloak
inkvoices chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh, this is fantastic. I love it when characters who are often written out because of age, disability, gender, etc, get a chance to shine and the idea of Wilf and his friends going around in what's essentially a Mystery Van picking up Weevils is hilarious and yet believable the way that you've written it. The tone is just right. Thanks, this made me smile a lot :)
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
they're so funny, and cute:)
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is sublimely perfect. And the mental image of Weevils in hand-knitted cardies is one of those wonderful ones that will stay with me my whole life.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/30/2010

I loved Minnie. Really, she was Excellent.
steelefanforever chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
So cute. Wilf and his friends was one of my favorite parts in EoT and you captured them very well. I love the weevles in the day center.
Arianith chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I absolutely love this story. I can just picture this happening in the show. It would be fascinating to see the reaction that Torchwood, UNIT, or even the Doctor himself would have to the Silver Cloak as depicted here. Thank you for writing this, it made my day.
Whas'up chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
'"After all, what good's a secret organisation without sex?"'

Yay! Silver Cloak!centric. I'm not sure if I love Milf or Winnie more, character-wise. Nicely done oneshot, 'tis going to my favourites list straight away. Can't add much more than that because I've come down with the tireds, but this was well-written, interesting and it answered questions I'd been wondering about since we met this group. Thanks for writing and posting!