Reviews for Right Under His Nose
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17
As a child, growing up with the series, I often thought that Tanya and Tony would make a great match. Thus, I enjoyed this segment. Not only does it satisfy the dreams of hope for Tanya and Tony in the eyes of the audience but it also pulls moments from the films that support those dreams. You have a writer's mind, that much is clear; however, please be weary of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and repetition. Many of the sentences imply the same ideas but in different ways and often adding more.
Also, the ending feels rushed and out of place. The idea that the two are finally going to get together is wonderful, but I'm not certain that Tanya would use the phrase "hang out". It doesn't quite flow. Please don't stop writing and creating! All your writing needs is a bit of a tune up. Great work!
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was cute!
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Not bad at all.
dfaskfdaslk123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I have always envisioned this pair getting together and I love this story! Sooo cute! There aught to be more.
Animanizanny chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love it love LOVE IT!I adore Tony and you for writing this:))
AlwaysRokushi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
For a short story, this is really good. I'm not sure if I like the pairing that much due to differences in age, but it makes sense the way it is portrayed here. I really wish there were more An American Tail fanfics. The only thing I could find wrong with this story is a couple spelling errors. Other than that, this is pretty good.

Lord Morozco chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was a nice quick read. The only worthwhile American Tail fic on here.

I'm really surprised there is not more.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
definite fluff, but i love this couple too much to let that bother me.
LonelyZoner chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So cute! I wish this would've happened in one of the movies. I absolutely adore this couple and this story-one of the best oneshots I've ever read. D
Shyeloh chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aww, cute :) I love TonyxTanya! I can't believe this is the only fanfic.
alex luca chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I'm thrilled that I'm not the only one who saw this paring. I think they would be absolutely adorable together.
Reiley chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I absolutely love it! 3 I have never really noticed this pairing until this story came along. You have finally opened eyes and inspired me to write a long story novel crossover story with An American Tail & The Great Mouse Detective story! :D I had this story in my mind ever since I read this! Thank you! 3 :D
AbominableToast chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
:3 Aw,this is adorable.I love this you.

famousgirl01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww, I love it! I've always loved the Tony/Tanya pairing, and I thought no one else did, but I'm glad to see you do. It was so sweet too...and she didn't even know it :p Cutness!