Reviews for Divided We Fall
MissMelanieWilkes chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I usually don't review until I get to the last chapter... but I have to say it. It's Oreius, not Orious.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I really enjoyed reaading this story. You've done a great job of keeping the Pevensies in character, which is a difficult thing to do in fanfiction sometimes.

I do think the ending felt a little rushed, though. It seemed that there wasn't enough explained about why the Animals were upset and they seemed to quick to be happy again. I understand that Edmund had discovered more land, but how large was that map that they could see it so well from the walls of Cair Paravel? I think I just wanted to read more. :)

I loved the poem at the end. You did an excellent job. And I don't say that lightly. I've studied poetry for years, and I cannot stand bad poetry. Yours is very good. :)
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This sentence: "We've received a petition from the Animals for more I'drawing up a proclamation to allow the Animals passage through the animals' land" doesn't seem finished, or something is missing from the middle.
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Interesting concept. They're all in character so far, which I find is often the hardest part of writing fanfiction. I'll have to read the rest of this soon. :)
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
This story is a good demonstration of an ancient truth: "We can all hang together, or we will hang separately." Too bad that it took a near revolt and civil war for Peter to appreciate that. Nicely done.
samus18 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
You know, the only bad thing about this story is that it ended. *cries* T_T

But what a sweet ending it is. I'm thrilled that you included Rigel's poem at the end. Ever since hearing that he was writing one, I've been curious about it, lol - so it is a pleasant surprise. _

I'm telling you, this truly ranks among some of the best Narnia stories I've ever read. )

3 3 3
samus18 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Way awesome chapter. D

I felt sorry for the Animals, too - though it'd be kind of intimidating to face that many snarling, dissatisfied animals. XD

I say bravo again for a wonderful read. _
samus18 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
This chapter gave me a rather warm and fuzzy feeling.

Must have been a combination of Lucy's visit and Edmund's building of the chess set. He sure seems like a fine king. )

See, your chapters are so wonderful, I feel like I'm in the story myself (as an observer of course, lol.)
samus18 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Oh my gosh, I loved this chapter even more than the last, if that's possible. XDD

"Rigel's writing poetry again…." She said this as if the Satyr was picking his nose or something.

LOL! That line made me laugh! XD

Rigel is such a wonderful, endearing character. _ You know, I say again, I am so glad you included him (along with the other satyrs) in this story. Truly, I am. )
samus18 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I enjoyed this chapter as much as the others! 3

You write so well, I can picture everything in my mind as it's happening. Can't say that for all stories I've read. )

I look forward to reading the next chapter. _
samus18 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I quite like this chapter. o

Pretty interesting, what with Edmund and the other's exploration of the area. Clarius seems like a gem, too. )

I just love the satyrs.

And I love how this story is going. )
samus18 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Pretty sad, to be sure. Peter sure is annoying sometimes, lol. But then, he was that way in the second movie. S (Not so much the books.)

I love the devotion that Edmund's court has toward him. ) It's wonderful to see a king who actually bonds with his people.
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This seems like a very interesting plot so far. D I just know the other chapters are going to be the same. _

I also reeeaaaally want to credit you for including satyrs in your story. Better yet, satyrs with character, and who appear more than once in the story. I've been searching for a story that includes satyrs in them, and this is the first one I've come across. Thank you so much for including them - I feel I love them already. 3

You are a wonderful writer. )
Jessica chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
I really like this story! I think that it had a good bit of character in it- which many stories written by your contemporaries do not. Although Susan is only Queen, not High Queen, and Aslan actually made Edmund Duke of Lantern Waste and Count of the Western March, that was cool how you had Peter do it.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Very nice ending to a great story! Peter would so erect a statue of Edmund if he wasn't allowed to put that poem of him up. I love the bond the two brothers have. It's really special and something that cannot be broken, especially after this ordeal. The poem was very beautiful I must say. I'm sad to see this fic come to an end, but I did have a lot of fun reading and reviewing it. I do hope to see more fics like this in the future! Great job and well done! )
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »