Reviews for Lux et Vanitas
HauntedDreams213 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
*applauds* Thank you! I remember reading the series and getting SO very upset that we didn't get to see these two together. Such a tease!

This fic was beautiful. Complex. And yes, very, very hot :-)

*adds to favorites*

Thanks for writing!
RaElle y Flamberge chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This... made me cry. Such a beautiful, well-written and... well... heart piercing fanfic you have here. (Sorry if I'm a bit exaggerating but it's true :) There are so few Earthian fics out there-sadly, and even fewer good stories, mind you and Lux et Vanitas is one of them. :) I'm a fan of Michael and Raphael pairing and you have got them In-character impressively, thanks for the story. I loved it, hope you come up with really nice ideas for another story even if it's not about Earthian. _
HolyBovine chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I for one, am overjoyed that you would write such a lovely fanfic (that is absolutely not "shitty") of one of my favorite artists/author's creation. Even if it is so old ;3 Thank you very, very much
FanFicter123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Just beautiful. I always loved the relationship between Michael and Raphael; even a little more that Kagetsuya and Chihaya. You hit their characters spot on,though I honestly want to whack Raphael in the head, he's made me feel that way before.

Keep up the good work.
Amy Ehren chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Your writing flows like good music; crescendoing to create golden climaxes, and decrescendoing to allow the reader to comprehend what he or she has just read. All the right points are accented, certain, unimportant areas are staccato'ed so that we don't dwell on them, but the most appealing parts have a tenuto over them, letting us drink in what's happening.

I completely disagree with your assertion that this is a "shitty fic." It's one of the best stories I've read here for anything, and I have fallen in love with it.

Thank you for writing this symphony in words.
Sleepdeprivedsoul chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OMG! So beautiful. It's like their conflict has finally reached a crescendo. I totally agree with you that it's hard to find many fanfics of this lovely series. Am so happy you posted something for my fave couple. Hope you produce more wonderful works!
we are zombies chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh my god, I was having such a crappy morning but this made it all better. I've been waiting YEARS for this fic. I remember finishing Earthian and caring much more for Raphael and Michael than Chihaya and Katsuya, and the ending was incredibly disappointing for me because of that. There was no closure at all. ;_;

This was PERFECT. It filled in the blanks. I've always wondered what those two would think of each other after Raphael's betrayal and if somehow Michael could forgive him. That was my favorite part of this - the forgiveness didn't feel like a cop-out, and it very easily could have. You wrote them both so well. I was blown away by how spot-on Raphael was, especially after Gabriel called. The ending came like a punch in the gut, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Raphael's "last gift" to Michael? Hurts so good. ;_;