Reviews for St Peter Help Him
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Aww why did it have to be a one shot I wish it was longer, great story wish I could read more I love this human Edward I love how you incorporated angels and heaven into this story. Great job
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was different & enjoyable.
U surprised me w/ the ending.
:) cooLio.
beelzeebub chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
i like it are you going to continue?
Wooleywews chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
What a wonderful story line! Your writing is so real and emotionally deep.

Thank you for sharing this!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sweet. I loved it.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Seriously, now *I'm* crying! I loved the last line "Isn't it great?". Just made me giggle. Nice job with this story! Amazing twist to the end of New Moon.
jkt7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aaawwww! I love it! I mean, Edward realized what an idiot he was being, Bella never had to go through all that pain, and Edward turned human! Amazing! Then you threw in that bit of religion and it still wasn't weird! Awesomeness to the extreme.
Edward Cullen's One and Only chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow! How great is that? What a magical ending! I've never considered this angle before but can I just way: WOW! Amazing! Absolutely loved it!

-Edward Cullen's One and Only :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
loved it!
Sup.Sarah chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Xavier2163 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I liked it. It was nice that he came back in time to not have left her at all, and make things right.

I can only imagine how pissed off Rosalie would be, though. I can't imagine all of the Cullen's no longer being vampires if Bella remembers Edward as a vampire. Peter said it was a special gift he got to give once every fifty years. So now through a miracle beyond his control, Edward has everything Rosalie has ever wanted. The girl of his dreams, who isn't her, a second chance at a human life, and Edward and Bella can have kids. He'll be extremely lucky to survive Rosalie on the warpath.

I realize it's a one shot, but Rose would be so angry.
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awwww! Loved it!
totallymyhero chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I LOVEEEE IT! :]

I was crying when I got to the end! :)
stephi910 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
so sweet...would love to see where this would go once the rest of the cullens find out! ;)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I would love to see where this goes as a full story. To see the changes in Edward as a human and the story if he doesn't leave. Please consider.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »