Reviews for Painless
Spiral of Destiny chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is awesome! I wish there was more to it. I'd love to see what Mello's reaction would be to this, given the situation he is in. Great job. I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing!
MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The bloody hands analogy was chilling. It was great. This made me really... Angry. At Matt, mostly. Matt is Mello's best friend, right? If you ask me, he should habe tried to help him.

But I lost respect for Mello when you mentioned he killed a five year old. Geez, you're such a great writer...

Okay, I've officially review every single one of your DN fanfics. And I am waiting for more! XD But seriously.
A Study In Elegant Death chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Matt, you are such an asshole! Why leave Mello to freaking DIE? Besides, you don't even have enough faith in Mello to make it out alive? Some best friend you are, douche.

Anyway, really, VERY good story. Wonderfully writee, absolutely beautiful. But, I am mad at Matt now xD

Love and grace,

Lawli-kun
DC.Lewis chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That's so sad...

;~;

But the way you put it...I want to cry...

Don't let Mello die Matt!

D:

I'm sure he wouldn't let you die if he could stop it, right?
MelloObsessed chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love the dark stories you write. The raw emotion in these is astonishing...
Via Delacrux chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
You know, this fic made me realize a lot of things... hey, I'm not a killer, ok. Don't go tell anyone I'm a cyber-killer-freak. lol. All in all, this was pretty cool. Keep it up.
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Good gods, you've done it again. . . another awe-inspiring fic. . . if I keep reading your stories, I might run out of complimentary words, and then where would we be?

I think this one was your best that I've read so far. It's amazing writing and, and, and. . . well, there really isn't much more for me to say.

Although I do have one question- when is this supposed to take place? After Mello shoots Yagami Senior and blows up the Mafia hideout, right?

-Trivia
quinnalyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. this is great. That's all I can say, really. It's just very amazing. I love all the emotion you put into it.
katen1993 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
gosh! who knew matt could be this evil! but i guess that's what makes him cool XD

please update can't be saved soon (well, hopefully, you can update it soon XD). i'm really excited for the update.. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Uh, sorry, no. Mello's in a bad mood, so ohai, he's randomly gonna kill a five-year-old?

Alright then.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was really sad! ( But I can see how Matt would get angry with Mello. It was really well written, like always. I love your writing style :)
Lucidique chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That. Was. Heart-breaking. I live in the Mello loves Matt loves Mello fantasy world, so this was really disturbing to read. But it was real. And I think that's what made it almost painful to read. No no no I don't want to think about Matt doing those things. :( But I have to admit, given the circumstances you gave here, he more than likely would. :( You win again. Where are my razor blades so I can emo it up...