Reviews for The Hookup Gone Wrong
anonyous chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
You should make chapters where it's not the people, but the Digimon having sex. That would be totally awesome.
Empyrea chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
me and my laziness over checking story updates D;

all i can say with last two chappies...

they gave me a really good laugh xD poor takuya xDDD

looking forward to the next ones if ever :P
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Ok, first off, my age is lower than 15... or to be exact, I'm only 13... But I'm just reading some 'explict' stories because the curiosity in my head... But thanks for the warning _

So, it's a lemon (obviously)... But I guess I'm not used on another character that is having fun with one of my favorite love couple... At least they're not in a relationship... But as soon as Zoe knows bout it... dun dun dun DUN!

Update soon...
KeikoTakishita chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I really liked this one! Keiko and Takuya were so funny together. I love when you write stories about my characters. :) Because it's so silly.

Thanks for the wonderful story, poppit. :D I RUV ITT.
Caliboy chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
omg that's so awesome! I don't care if this was late! it was still awesome, as always I think saburo it probably my favorite person ever! haha and yeah, when you wake up and realize you had drunken sex with your best friend, the first thing you do is laugh and joke around apologizing! hahah that's so great. keep it up kiddo ;)
Caliboy chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
haha you were right! this one is WAY funnier! this time its saburo who is the hero! hahaha that is so typical of kouji and takuya to get into something like that, lol. hahah i cant wait to read more from you so keep it coming because hopefully you update more often than natalie does :P she is so inconsistent!
Caliboy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Okay this is amazing.
i have one thing to say: that cop is a fucking HERO!
comnpletly made my night
KeikoTakishita chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I'm so lazy, I don't even want to log in. xD Anyway, you know how much I love this already. This one was far superior to the last chapter, and I cracked up a few times. xD

I really hope that you continue to write these, because they're amazing. I love you so much for doing this for me. You have no idea. :)
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Hi... Sorry if I'm a late to review 'cause I got only time today to read new stories...

And the two chap were completely... cool but sorry, it's um... not for my age but who cares!

Like this story... keep it up...
lanski12 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
man that was real funny espically takuya and koji hope u can update soon
sydneybell24 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Oh my God, I loved the first one, but I loved this one even more! :D

I was seriously stopping every few minutes while I was betaing this, because I would start laughing. I really hope you continue this one soon, because it's really one of the best Digimon fanfictions I've ever read. XDD

Amazing job! Can't wait for more!
sydneybell24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Ohoho, I likey! XDD I thought it was totally hilarious, and really cute (in it's own way). I smiled when I saw that Kouji was going on a date with Keiko (MAH BABEH! I don't care what Natalie says, she's MY baby.), I thought that was very sweet of you to add your friend's OC in there. :)

I loved how in character they were, ESPECIALLY KOUJI. The ending was perfect, because it wasn't too cliche, you know? It was just funny and really satisfiying. Great job! You should write more Digimon, 'cause you get them in character REALLY well.

GRREAT JOBB! .
Empyrea chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol this fic is downright funny XD

nothing more to add except, it's pretty good fic :)
lanski12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
man that was funny and takuya your stupid somtimes even when its not your fault and i didn't know there was a oneshot competition why dosent anyone tell me anything
KeikoTakishita chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'm listening to The Power of Love. xD

Ahem, annyywaayy... I LOVED this so much! I didn't even know I hadn't reviewed it, yet! I loved how in character everybody was, especially Kouji. How he freaking tied Tomoki up and stuck him in the trunk. So cruel. xD

I loved this so much, and I'm so happy that you put Keiko in there. xD I was smiling so much when I saw her name!

This was by far your best fic, and I've read it several times! Great job, BABEH! :D

Ehehe, you should make an epilogue to this mother fucker.