Reviews for Hogwarts to the Rescue
I love it! Great job I will be reading everything you write!
GabriellaAnnRedrose chapter 100 . 2/1
i love this :D
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 100 . 5/5/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's a different take on time travel. Well done.
Feenrai chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I agree that there are pros and cons to both cats and dogs, and I think it's very much a matter of personal preference...not only for which species you want, but which breed. So, while this is older and I'm sure that reviewer already made their choice, I wouldn't have been able to offer good advice to them either way, without knowing their situation and personality...:P

As for me, however, I'm very much a cat person. I like something smaller and light that can be on my lap, and I don't like barking. I also worry a lot, so I like an animal that can be kept solely indoors, so that I have less to worry about on that end. And as for breed of cats...I loved the Siamese I had. She had so much spunk and personality. But at this point in my life, if I ever get a cat again I plan to get a more friendly and calm orange tabby.

What about you?
Feenrai chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Hehehe, you put "tally-ho" in there because it's awesome! Duh! ;) I'm really enjoying the Sir Leroy character-nice addition!
Feenrai chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Wow! That author's note on the end here was quite fascinating! (About your parents meeting in Australia, living in England, then moving to Australia and you not having the accent). I'm glad you mentioned that, because I *was* wondering how you came up with that idea for Hermione's backstory.

Also, I *did* get a chance to watch one of the Barbie movies. I watched the Mariposa and the Fairy one (I don't remember the title exactly). It was *so* cute! I really enjoyed it :D I plan to watch some more when I have more time...any particular recommendations? ;)
petitefeeme chapter 100 . 10/16/2013
I really like your story ) It was very good and I couldn't stop reading from the begining to the end!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 100 . 8/5/2013
That was another beautiful and touching story! I loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 96 . 8/5/2013
NOOO! He shouldn't have died!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 87 . 8/5/2013
OH MY GOD! They turned their back! Hermione and Severus succeeded! XD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 85 . 8/5/2013
Hey! That's horrible! Why did you do this?! They were so happy!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 78 . 8/5/2013
Woo hoo! Only four now! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 76 . 8/5/2013
Hermione becomes involved into the new prophecy!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 70 . 8/5/2013