Reviews for Four Times Kirk Wasn’t Embarrassed
gingerbreadball chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
I really enjoyed this!

I love the way you wrote Kirk, it's adorable, witty, and I can really picture the scenarios. The dialogue between characters are amusing, and I like the "5 times" theme you used for this one.

I especially like chapters 3, 4, and of course, 5.

The fact that Kirk wasn't embarrassed for 3 and 4 was just hilarious to me. The entire story is extremely well written and in character.

Thank you for writing it! (:
SakurA chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Amazing story. You seemed to hit Jim's character right on the head with your characterization.
alisa chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
This must be one of the best Star Trek fics I've ever read and, believe me, I've read many. The dialogue is AWESOME and characters are very in character! Plots were great, especially that Sulu-one. :') Really great job.
xoJaymexo chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
"it's just that i think i might be pregnant"

ahahahahahah! i dont even have full capacaties of speech right now...im laughing too hard. that. was. brilliant!
Azamiko chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Awesome. XD
Kiwee chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
So good! I adore Jim/Spock get together fics, and this is one of the best ones ever. Jim is very hard to embarrass, but the things he does for the crew is awesome. A houseplant tried to eat my hand! Ah, only Jim can pull that off properly.
SitarSomebody chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Fascinating ;w;

Chekov chapter: SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND OH MY GAWD THE MENTAL IMAGERY!

Uhura chapter: *squee* I was already amazed by your creativity to come up with this stuff XD

Sulu chapter: ...Awesome. Getting almost eaten by a houseplant is something only Kirk could pull off. (and I liked the little hint of K/S in this one)

McCoy chapter: I. Died. Epic win. The characterization was spot on! Awesome awesome awesome!

Spock chapter: *rereading it for the 2560346899172350th time* Wonderful ;w;
Meadhbh21 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
AW.

I love this crew, and I love the way you write them.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Awesome. Kirk naked, Kirk rude, Kirk eaten, Kirk preggers, Kirk in love. So funny!
Neomeneomine chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
All of these were absolutely adorable, and I loved how they were all in consecutive order: it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine. All of the situations totally fit with all of the characters, but my personal favorite has to be Chekov's chapter. Loved this, an easy fave.
thesleepyheads chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
ONE WORD: spectacular. Thanks much!
Mallie chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
I love the fact that confessing a romantic interest in Spock is more nervewracking than :

1. Appearing naked before a ship full of aliens and the entire bridge crew.

2. Eating napkins (ok not really nervewracking, but a bit embarassing for most people)at a formal function.

3. Almost being eaten by a houseplant.

4. Possibly becoming the first pregnant, human male in Starfleet.

5. Nearly losing the warp core during a Klingon attack.

Though it *does* seem classic James T. Kirk.
Phoenix.Writing chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Aww. This was awesome. All your embarrassing situations were quite funny, and it was such a telltale fact that they didn't embarrass Kirk at all but trying to tell Spock that he cared about him and wanted to get involved with him was so much more of an issue. Clearly shows how much he cares and how important the relationship is.

Loved how Spock wanted to make them equal in their rule-breaking and relationship, and thoroughly enjoyed the little details like Kirk not realizing how much Spock turns down the temperature for him, Spock turning it down more when he realizes how uncomfortable Kirk is... So cute.

And "I think I might be pregnant"? Best. Line. Ever. I shall recall it for all future needs to silence McCoy instantly. :D

Thanks for sharing. _
FifthDayOfMay chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
-glomps you- Oh my god! XD That was absolutely positively astoundingly amazingly spectacularly wonderful! The writing was perfect, the banter and jokes were carried on with flawless characterization and a beautiful coloring of sarcasm and hilarity. The reactions were wonderful and I was laughing and squeeling throughout the entire story. I without a doubt adore this story and your stupendous writing skills.

I hope to read more stories by you as soon as physicaly freaking possible. I loved when Sulu had to save Jim from the horrible houseplant of dooming terrible terrorness, and when Jim told Bones completely straight faced that he thought he was pregnant. Lol the final chapter though just made me squee and coo and his blushing confession was realistic for a change not some cardboard cut out of a confession. I actually felt the emotions and it was so cool! -punches air exstaticly-

...Now that I think about it this review is really weird, you're probably like 'okay, thank you for making me feel stalked crazy' or something like that. Lol Creepiness, it's what I live for.
natalie chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
thanks so much for sharing this! i nearly laughed the whole way through. got to say the last chapter was my favorite with Sulus' a close sencond, really well done thanks again!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »